1.    #1  
    I tried to use the SMS feature where you can send a voice clip (snet a picture too). I sent it to my work EMail. When it sent it, it asked for a password, there was no way to exit from that, that I saw. It also said, if you don't have one, to just put one in.
    There was NEVER a WARNING or terms of contract or anything. Then I get a email to my PCS account saying thanks for signing up for picture mail. Sign up my you know what...

I would hope that this is free since there was no warning, TOC or anything else, but knowing Sprint, it's not free and I some how signed up for some BS deal.

So I better call them I guess.....
    I know I called them about this on the Treo600 last year and they said that it was not free if I had the $10 month unlimited vision. But also, it was not this easy as it was on the Treo650 to get it to work.

My gut feeling, I now unknowingly signed up for picture mail and they will want $5 extra a month, well I would rather use my free email, then pay $5 a month, so I am fixing to call them....

Oh joy...
    <p>picture mail is part of vision services ... video is not</p>