1.    #1  
    I have the $10 Unlimited Vision. While playing with the Treo, I uploaded some photos using the Sprint Picture Mail, from both the Camera app, and from Versa Mail.

Are they going to charge me for that? or is it covered in the unlimited access?

If they charge, is there an easy way to attach the photos to either Versamail or Snapper mail messages?
    you can easily attach photos using versamail
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shady
    I have the $10 Unlimited Vision. While playing with the Treo, I uploaded some photos using the Sprint Picture Mail, from both the Camera app, and from Versa Mail.

If they charge, is there an easy way to attach the photos to either Versamail or Snapper mail messages?
    If you have the $10 package from 2002/2003, no. The original unlimited vision plan includes EVERYTHING... picturemail, SMS, data. If you signed up back then for unlimited and stayed on that plan, nothing has changed.

I think it was near the end of 2003 when they began separating out the components for new vision customers
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca
    If you have the $10 package from 2002/2003, no. The original unlimited vision plan includes EVERYTHING... picturemail, SMS, data. If you signed up back then for unlimited and stayed on that plan, nothing has changed.

I think it was near the end of 2003 when they began separating out the components for new vision customers
    Yes, that's the one I've got. That's cool.

Oh, and I found out how to attach easily using versa mail. For some reason, I thought that pressing the Key with the mail icon brought up Versamail, so when I was trying to attach photos, I was actually in the messaging app!!
    They will however tack on an extra $5 a month if you decide to use videomail.
    Quote Originally Posted by cooneyca

I am not sure if my vision plan includes picture mail but it does show that I have only 100 SMS per month. I got the 10.00 vision but am not sure about the date. Also I took one picture and uploaded and also sent it via email a week ago. No charges showed up on "other usage" just the count of SMS.

Does this mean I got the unlimited picture mail?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    I am not sure if my vision plan includes picture mail but it does show that I have only 100 SMS per month. I got the 10.00 vision but am not sure about the date. Also I took one picture and uploaded and also sent it via email a week ago. No charges showed up on "other usage" just the count of SMS.

Does this mean I got the unlimited picture mail?

Thanks
    Sprint only grandfathered users with unlimited MO-SMS if they already had a MO-SMS capable handset prior to the official launch of the SMS service (which I recall was Jan-Feb 2004). If you purchased a SMS capable phone after that, then you only got 100 sms/month...

Also, does anyone know if PickEm works on the Treo 650?! That would be awesome!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by shady

I had a simular post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63800
    When I got the Treo600, I had the Old Vision for $10 and even though I was grandfatherd for the SMS, they wanted $5 extra a month for the picture mail. I said no thanks, and used Snapper. But it works with my 650 and I think it's a glitch and I bet they will want me to pay, so I need to call them and find out.I can't beleive there was no TOC for me to look at, but after the email I got welcoming me to the Picture Mail site, it shows all these things that I "agreed" to in that TOC...
    WIth the 600, there was a free trial of picture mail, then when it expired, they wanted you to pay$5 extra and even the Treo said you had to sign up for it. All the Treo650 asked for was a password.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Sprint only grandfathered users with unlimited MO-SMS if they already had a MO-SMS capable handset prior to the official launch of the SMS service (which I recall was Jan-Feb 2004). If you purchased a SMS capable phone after that, then you only got 100 sms/month...

Okay, I had the $15.00 vision in August of 2003 when I purchased the Samsung i500. I complained to Sprint that the i500 did not have a camera to take full use of the 15.00 vision so they let me have the vision for 10.00. I took one picture a week ago via my 650 and uploaded it to Sprint and emailed it. No charges were made on my account so far. All I had to do to take advantage of the picture pak was to pick a password which I did.

My sprint account ends on the 26th of each month.

So far, it looks like the picture pack is included.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    I had a simular post
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63800
    When I got the Treo600, I had the Old Vision for $10 and even though I was grandfatherd for the SMS, they wanted $5 extra a month for the picture mail. I said no thanks, and used Snapper. But it works with my 650 and I think it's a glitch and I bet they will want me to pay, so I need to call them and find out.I can't beleive there was no TOC for me to look at, but after the email I got welcoming me to the Picture Mail site, it shows all these things that I "agreed" to in that TOC...
    WIth the 600, there was a free trial of picture mail, then when it expired, they wanted you to pay$5 extra and even the Treo said you had to sign up for it. All the Treo650 asked for was a password.
    Yikes, I did get that welcome message. I guess I will call them and see if they added that 5.00 charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by maryann
    Yikes, I did get that welcome message. I guess I will call them and see if they added that 5.00 charge.
    I would just wait and see, but I am too scared of them messing up my $10 vision. On the treo600, they wanted $5, and it was obvoius they wanted money from the treo600 side when you tried to use it. With the Treo650, it seems free, but I would not see why they would do it now...
    Please respond back when you find somehting out, I will too. I am at work now and can't use the phone that long.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic

Speaking of SMS....where is SMS on the 650? Did we lose that?

Thanks,
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    I would just wait and see, but I am too scared of them messing up my $10 vision. On the treo600, they wanted $5, and it was obvoius they wanted money from the treo600 side when you tried to use it. With the Treo650, it seems free, but I would not see why they would do it now...
    Please respond back when you find somehting out, I will too. I am at work now and can't use the phone that long.
    Now I am thinking you are right, to just wait and see. If I call them, it might just alert them to add on that picture pak monthly charge, lol.
    [moved]
    OMG, now I just got an email from Sprint that says welcome to sprint pcs wireless web mail. What?? I have vision. Sprint will let me now when this limited offer expires.
    What is wireless web mail?