Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    I need the Kyocera software. My phone is ordered and thanks to Shadowmite, my cable is on the way.

Thanks Shadowmite. Check your PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy
    OK Galen (or whomever else maybe able to help). Will the two connector ends snap together to go into the phone OR. I am still not frigging getting it and I'm getting pissed.

How exactly will the connector fit into the phone. Does anyone have step by step photos?

I am not getting a clear understanding. I am about to buy this phone, but I don't want to get it and not be able to do the procedure!

HELP or can someone just make me the DAM$ cable.
    Please, please, please. Don't get frustrated.

Read the above posts, but read them slowly. I just gave you the step-by-step a few posts back. Again, you are basically soldering a Tungsten connector (taken from a Tungsten cable) onto the end of the futuredial cable, creating a "new" futuredial cable with its original (untouched) USB connector on one end, its original chip (untouched) in the middle, and a new Tungsten connector on the other end. The Tungsten connector plugs into your phone as any normal Treo connector would (i.e.: when your syncing to your computer).

If this is still hard for you to understand, that's okay. Just don't bother anymore and ask mines or someone here to make you one. The one I made is barely held together and would not hold up to any shipping.

edit: Congrats on getting the cable ordered from Shadowmite. In hindsight, it would have been better if I did so too. I had to buy a total of 4 cables to get this to work!
    I need the Kyocera software. My phone is ordered and thanks to Shadowmite, my cable is on the way.

Thanks Shadowmite. Check your PM.
    Check your PM

drxacto
    Check your PM drxa
    Check your PM drxa
    Email link on the way!
    shadowmite...

if your available... please respond to this and check your PMs.

Thanks to drxa for PST
    Where do I get the Verizon PRL file?

Is this something I missed downloading. I have all the other software and am reading over the directions for the conversion.

Thanks in advance.
    shadowmite...

if your available... please respond to this and check your PMs.

Thanks to drxa for PST
    I already responded to you in private email within minutes of your sending payment. The cable is on it's way. Is there anything else I can help with? I don't use this forum a lot anymore, I'm more on the IRC channel linked to at my website in the forum now...
    Thanks shadow. I don't know what the private email is... but thanks. I don't have an email from you in my personal email, but thanks again for my cable. Can't wait to get the ball rolling.

Also, for anyone that can help. Do I need the Verizon PRL file? I downloaded the one listed in mines 600 activation but don't know if this is the right one.
    Also, for anyone that can help. Do I need the Verizon PRL file? I downloaded the one listed in mines 600 activation but don't know if this is the right one.
    Thats the one I downloaded and it worked fine for me.
    That one will work.
    Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, but I am long time Sony Clie user and hopefully soon to be the Treo 650/ Verizon user. I am getting ready to take the plunge and convert my Treo to Verizon and I was wondering is somebody would be kind enough to send me the Kyocera Wireless PST and the Verizon PRL. The files could be sent to my hotmail account (aprikh1@hotmail.com) or if that does not work try (aprikh1@umbc.edu). Thanks in advance.

I also have a couple of questions,

If I want to use one of the custom ROMs created by shadowmite, should I flash the phone with the ROM before or after setting the phone up for Verizon.

I want to make sure that if I screw up with phone configuration that my phone is properly backed up. How would I go about doing that? Or can I just reflash it with the original Palm ROM from shadowmite?

Thanks, guys
    I need the Kyocera software please. I have the phone, the cable and am almost there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbond
    I need the Kyocera software please. I have the phone, the cable and am almost there.
    Check your PM.
    May i ask something?

Following the verizon procedure, the phone can be unlocked for *every* provider or only Verizon?

If the answer is yes, is there any difference in the procedure?
    Same values are to being entered?

cheers.
    Just want to say:

shadowmite IS THE BEST.

thanks shadow for everything!!
    Im glad everything worked out for you

do you still have the cable, I need one

Please help

Thanks
    Anyone out there willing to convert my 650 to verizon for me.

preferably near pittsburgh, but ill take what i can get.

please let me know by email

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justin801
    This is what Mines give me and it work great!!!!

Go into Network Preferences --> menu key --> Options --> View Log
    2. Type in: "pdpset 1" and hit the enter key...then hit done

and

4. Create a new service connection...
    5. Hit menu, select New, and fill in:
    Service: Express Network
    Connection: High Speed Wireless
    User Name: your10digitphonenum@vzw3g.com
    Password: vzw
    6. Click on Details, click off Mobile IP, then OK
    7. Click on Connect and watch your tower icon change to data mode

And you must verify your plan can use express network.
    Now that Express Network is called "National Access", can you still use the above to access the Express Network. I just checked my plan and I have National Access. If I can't use the above, can someone list the instructions for how to access National Access.

Oh and do I need a CD for Mobile Office?
    Hi,

I finally put my T650 on, and I'm having data issues. Can anyone else who might or is a heavy data user please check out :

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=70408