1.    #1  
    Is this happening to anyone else?

While reading mail (ChatterMail) on Sprint VISION network, my T600 freezes seconds after I enter Verizon roaming area. It hangs for 2-3 minutes.

Then, half the time I get message saying internet connection lost-- do you want to reconnect? I say no, VISION terminates, and then I can resume read existing email offline.

The other half of the time, it remains frozen until I perform a soft reset. I haven't noticed any circumstances or actions that cause it to remain frozen.

Remedy? Any idea what's causing this?

I'm posting this here and in ChatterMail section since I don't know if problem is VISION-related or app-related.
    First all you CANNOT access vision why roaming. Sprint's 1xrtt data access only works when you are on their 1900 MHz band. When you roam you only can access voice. What I imagine is happenning is that Chatter in the background is trying to connect to vision but it can't b/c your treo is roaming. This could somehow be causing your treo to freeze as it continuously trys to connect and fails. The solution imo would be to disconnect chatter while roaming so this doesn't happen...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions