1.    #1  
    I'm picking up the Treo650 from someone who ordered too many for $450. I understand I can also get $150 off for being a new customer. Are there other discounts I can get? Thanks
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    I hope you actually pick it up in person before you pay for it! SOunds like a scam to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by mandroid
    I'm picking up the Treo650 from someone who ordered too many for $450. I understand I can also get $150 off for being a new customer. Are there other discounts I can get? Thanks
    IISTGTBTIPI
  4.    #4  
    No, its not a scam. A relative of mine when to the treo road show and got a discount on a 650 he doesnt need. I'm still curious as to what other discounts I can get, if any. Im going to switch from tmobile (current sporting the sidekick) to Sprint and am a bit shocked at how little of an incentive there is to switch. Just 150 off?
    No, its not a scam. A relative of mine when to the treo road show and got a discount on a 650 he doesnt need. I'm still curious as to what other discounts I can get, if any. Im going to switch from tmobile (current sporting the sidekick) to Sprint and am a bit shocked at how little of an incentive there is to switch. Just 150 off?
    If he ordered one it was $350 not $450. He's making $100 off of you. Also you may not see that 650 for another 3-5 weeks. They are not shipping yet and they've stressed at the shows that that's not the fast way to get one.
    I understand I can also get $150 off for being a new customer.
    Usually the new customer rebate only applies when you buy a phone and sign a service contract in the store. It could be a 1 or 2 year agreement...Sprint I think is pushing 2 year agreements right now. You'll have to check with your provider and read the fine print...