1.    #1  
    hi. I am having a problem my treo won't share pics on vision. I can dowload pics when I get a picture share but I can't send pics I've taken I end up getting an error saying picture share unsucessful. any clues?
    Do you use Qset to increase picture quality and size? I found that sometimes when my picture size was too large I could not share. I think the system has a limit as to the picture size.
    This is just my opinion from my experience, nothing I can back up, so don't jump on me if its wrong!
  3.    #3  
    i do use qset and i am aware that you can only send a file no larger than 64k through picture mail but im tryin to send pictures as small as 7k and it wont let me. it wont even let me upload to my sprint pictures account. it says failed to connect to pictures server. i can recieve pics though.
    Do you use any other camera program? I think I was using "capture this" or something like that. The files it made would show on the treo but not on anything else.
    The Sprint PCS Vision network is having "sproradic nationwide problems" according to a Sprint CSR. This may have sometihing to do with your problem today.

My phone was hosed this morning when I tried to log onto a few websites. I got an "HTTP 403 Error" and my phone froze. I had to do a hard reset and lost a lot of stuff. My last Hotsync was a week old and I lost everything in between . No wireless web, no picture share, no email, no SMS . I didn't realize how much I was used to using Vision.

The Sprint CSR said that they expected the Vision network to be "back to normal by 5-6pm today".

Raztnfrantzin Sprint,
    EdK
    Handspring Treo 600 R.I.P. ...
    Insurance replacement Sprint Treo 755P ...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by redshifted
    The Sprint PCS Vision network is having "sproradic nationwide problems" according to a Sprint CSR. This may have sometihing to do with your problem today.

My phone was hosed this morning when I tried to log onto a few websites. I got an "HTTP 403 Error" and my phone froze. I had to do a hard reset and lost a lot of stuff. My last Hotsync was a week old and I lost everything in between . No wireless web, no picture share, no email, no SMS . I didn't realize how much I was used to using Vision.

The Sprint CSR said that they expected the Vision network to be "back to normal by 5-6pm today".

Raztnfrantzin Sprint,
    EdK
    When i taked to the Sprint Vision Techs, they had bo idea when it would be fixed.

There are at least six states affected, they were in OK and they weren't afftected, yet they had no Internet access either.
  7.    #7  
    i fixed it i did this byhitting ##3282 then dial this brings up a data screen then i hit the top corner and went to update vision profile. let it update then it resets the phone. i turned it on entered the vision password and now all of my pictures are able to be sent and uploaded. i was on the phone with sprint today and they couldnt figure it out but they did get me in to the menu that i didnt know about which is ##3282 once i was in there and i was off the phone with sprint i said why not try updating the vision profile it worked!
    Thanks for the fix! I also spoke with two Sprint techs and they had no clue how to fix this.

This is exactly why I refer to this board. Fast answers from experienced Treo users!