1.    #1  
    I have been a SprintPCS customer for over 5 years. My account has always been in good standing and my bill averages $2,500-$3,000/year (which I pay for myself but my employer reimburses me for about 85% of the cost since most of my use is work related).

My question is this...
    My phone is over 18 months old and I would like a replacement, however my employer won't allow me to expense the cost of a new phone so I will need to pay for this new phone "out of pocket". Since i'm not excited about the idea of paying Sprint $400-$600 for a new state-of-the-art PDA phone, i'm wondering if anyone can tell me what, if anything, Sprint might be willing or able to offer a customer like me that is in need of a new phone. Service credits are useless to me and I would prefer not to have to switch plans.

I know that if I leave Sprint and go to Verizon or another carrier, I can get a new phone free of charge. I spoke briefly to a Sprint Rep (by dialing *2) and she offered me a $75 credit towards the purchase of a new phone, however this seems like a paltry amount given my longtime customer status and high utilization. Is Sprint pennywise, pound foolish enough to only offer me $75? Can anyone provide me with recommendations on how best to negotiate for this (and more important, information on WHO I should be negotiating with). I am in San Francisco.

Thanks in advance for your advice!
    Why post on EVERY forum possible ? You got an answer at SprintUsers... Take it and deal with it.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    that type of response doesn't help around here.

as for your phone vonkodi, they should automatically give you a $150 dollar credit towards a new phone if you have had your current for 18 months or more.
    the $75 is for ppl who haven't reached that yet, although most ppl can get more than that off ebay for their phone.
    if you have a business acct, ask to speak to their business division and see what they can offer to a customer such as yourself. check the numbers faq over at www.sprintpcsinfo.com to call them directly. if you haven't already, post this message under the Sprint forums on howardforums.com , as Sprint reps frequent that place and help ppl. good luck
    Note that the $150 credit is given only if you sign a new 2 year agreement. And if your phone is on a business account (even if you pay for it yourself), Sprint will probably tell you you're not eligible for the credit, or for any rebates. That's what they told me, although I did eventually get the rebate after many phone calls.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.