1.    #1  
    anyone using sprint treo 600 in south florida....
    and what do you think, are you happy with it? Do you think its worth switching to cdma from gsm?
    Quote Originally Posted by hersh
    anyone using sprint treo 600 in south florida....
    and what do you think, are you happy with it? Do you think its worth switching to cdma from gsm?
    I know quite a few people in South Florida, myself included, with a Sprint Treo and it works great. CDMA coverage down here is pretty good, depending on which part of South Florida you live in. The data speed with CDMA seems pretty good too. I will definitely stick with Sprint and get a 650 when it's available.
  3.    #3  
    thanks jmill....I'm in hollywood/ft lauderdale area...where are you that you like your service? Have you any downside to sprint service?
    I am based out of WPB but travel through Ft. Lauderdale to Miami for business quite frequently. I have been extremely happy with the quality of signal service. Sign up.
    Travelled to Miami Lakes last February. Had no problems on my 600.

Cluemeister
    Sprint was no good in the Keys, for me and the family at least. VZW is marginally better (shrug). Is that South enough?
    I spend alot of time in the Hollywood, Plantation areas. No problems at all in most of South Florida, save the Keys as mentioned above
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.