Hello:

I've purchased a Treo 600 from Verizon approximately 2 months ago and live in the Boston area. I have been disappointed with the Treo cell signal reception. I routinely have dropped calls and weak signal strength in comparison to other Verizon phones. My roomate also has a Treo 600 and he has been having the same problem. All in all I love the Treo but am disappointed greatly with the cell signal reception. It seems that people with a Sprint Treo 600 actually have better reception in this area. Does anyone know how to get a Verizon phone to use Sprint towers? (I know this is the reverse of what everyone else is trying to do) Or does anyone know anything about this problem?

Thanks,
    Ravi
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Verizon was kind enough to replace my Samsung i-600 with the Treo 600 after sending me 4 replacement i-600's. My cell reception in and around the City and even my house has seriously skyrocketed! I now have full reception in my house wheras with the i-600, I had like 2 bars. Can't wait til the Treo 650 comes out, I'll get my coupon, and buy one, and hopefully convert it to Verizon. Good luck. You might want to try *228, to update your phone.

-Chris
    just so i know, what's the process besides *228 to update a sprint-bought phone to work on verizon?

sorry for being an *****