1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there's a button you can press or some other way on the T600 (or any Sprint phone) when you're listening to your voicemail messages, to skip over the all verbage about who the call is from and when it was received, and go directly to the message itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesterjo
    Does anyone know if there's a button you can press or some other way on the T600 (or any Sprint phone) when you're listening to your voicemail messages, to skip over the all verbage about who the call is from and when it was received, and go directly to the message itself.
    it is in the setup of the voicemail itself. call your viocemail and enter the settings, it is in there somewhere. sorry i cant be more help, i turned all that crap off a long time ago.
    I was able to turn off the message at the *end* of *my* message that says "to leave a voice message, press 1 now, or just stay on the line..." etc. That option was in the voicemail options prompts. I'm with Jester and want to be able to skip the playback that's at the beginning of *someone else's* message. I'll bet there's a downloadable PDF at the Sprint web site. Hold on while I go check...

http://www1.sprintpcs.com/media/Asse...l03_1fe38f.pdf

I found it by clicking on help from the sprintpcs site, then searching topics for "voicemail". Good stuff in there! From the card, there doesn't look like an option to turn it off (unless it's the administrative date/time off) but while the mail is playing back, button 6 should move you forward. I'll give it a try next time someone calls me.
    have you turned on "expert mode"? That helps cut the chatter...so to speak...
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the responses. It never occurred to me that it would be in the voicemail setup. From the main menu it's under Personal Options, then Administrative Options.

I heard the Expert Mode option, but I wasn't brave enough to try that. I don't use voicemail all that often, and I need SOME prompts. I was afraid if I turned on Expert Mode I wouldn't be able to find my way back to turn it off I needed to.