1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 in August. I had the Sprint wireless web plan with my old phone. For five bucks a month I could get email, check sports scores, etc. When I activated my Treo 600 I was not warned that the email features etc were not wireless web but were part of a different feature called PCS Vision. My PCS Vision charges for September was $399.00! For fifteen bucks, I could have had unlimited usage - but no one at Sprint or the service explained that. Now, Sprint is refusing to make an adjustment and I feel it is a deceptive trade practice. Did anyone else have a similar experience? Is anyone aware of whether a class action has been initiated around this?
    I'd keep calling until I got a billing adjustment. Just don't make any outlandish statements - because they'll most likely note your account. Stick to your story and work your way up the ladder and I bet a credit is forethcoming.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    You should have been offered 2 months of Vision service for free when you activated the Treo (or any Sprint phone).
    get a supervisor and I have no doubt they will take care of this. Don't be offensive in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by timkosnoff
    I just got my Treo 600 in August. I had the Sprint wireless web plan with my old phone. For five bucks a month I could get email, check sports scores, etc. When I activated my Treo 600 I was not warned that the email features etc were not wireless web but were part of a different feature called PCS Vision. My PCS Vision charges for September was $399.00! For fifteen bucks, I could have had unlimited usage - but no one at Sprint or the service explained that. Now, Sprint is refusing to make an adjustment and I feel it is a deceptive trade practice. Did anyone else have a similar experience? Is anyone aware of whether a class action has been initiated around this?
    the same thing happened to me when i first got a vision phone. after talking to a couple of people they removed the charge. usually if you have an account in good standing a manager will do that for you. they saw i had an account for 4 years, was never late and this was out of the ordinary for me. if you are calling and complaining every week to get credits, you may be on your own.
    Go here and use these numbers

http://www.sprintpcsinfo.com/modules...howpage&pid=10

The website has some great info for Sprint users and theres some actual Sprint customer service people who look at those forums to try and help. Weather or not they get help, that's another story but those numbers you should find very helpful to getting your feet on the right track.