1.    #1  
    I have a quick question about my service plan with Sprint. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $I$ $have$ $the$ $$15$ $unlimited$ $Vision$ $plan$ $that$ $shows$ $up$ $on$ $the$ $SprintPCS$ $site$ $as$ &$quot$;$Sprint$ $PCS$ $VisionSM$ $Pictures$ $Pack$&$quot$;. $Does$ $Vision$ $access$ $count$ $agains$ $my$ $minute$ $plan$ $or$ $is$ $this$ $time$ $counted$ $separately$? $If$ $I$ $leave$ $Verichat$ $in$ $online$ $mode$ $in$ $the$ $background$, $will$ $it$ $use$ $all$ $my$ $voice$ $minutes$? $TIA$!
    Vision has NO impact on your minutes ! Use it as much as u want
    Vision has NO impact on your minutes ! Use it as much as u want
    ... but you also get a $5 monthly allowance to purchase downloaded content from Sprint, such as ringers, wallpapers, etc.
    Josť

Palm IIIx -> m505 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p
  4.    #4  
    What in the world do you buy with that $5? I've been getting their SMS once a month, but have never bought anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by a1l3n
    What in the world do you buy with that $5? I've been getting their SMS once a month, but have never bought anything.
    Ringtones ($1.50 each), and a $5 discount on other purchases. Personally, I haven't bought anything either, but someone else might find it useful.
    Josť

can anyone else verify this $5 free download allocation each month ? I have been a SPCS customer for many years and am on my third smartphone (6035, 300, 600) and have never heard about this. I am hesitant to start downloading something without further info on this...
    Quote Originally Posted by sanovak3681
    can anyone else verify this $5 free download allocation each month ? I have been a SPCS customer for many years and am on my third smartphone (6035, 300, 600) and have never heard about this. I am hesitant to start downloading something without further info on this...
    http://www.sprintpcs.com/common/popu...sionPacks.html

Again, I haven't tried it yet, but will do so for the sake of verifying that Sprint does honor its offers.
    Josť

Quote Originally Posted by sanovak3681
    you do get a $5 allowance every month. to cover your ****, you may want to call sprint, sit on hold, and ask a TSR the question, have them note that you asked that and what thier answer was. If there is a problem you can always call and reference that call.
    You can tell Clair "Talk to a Human" and it will shorten the wait time some, as you won't have to go thru the menu. This put you in Queue to talk to a CSR right away. You may also want to get a user ID from whoever you talk to. They don't like to give them out, but are supposed to if you ask. That way you can tell the next rep exactly who you spoke to.