1.    #1  
    I recently bought a Treo 600 from ebay. It came, much to my dissapointment without a ESN sticker (removed). Obviously, this is not the way is should be, however, my seller refuses to contact me. Is there anyone who knows how to obtain the ESN from the phone, or am I just screwed out of $450? Please, if anyone can help me, would be greatly appreciated.
    If your 600 is a Sprint or Verizon phone

(dialing) ##RUN (ie. ##786) should bring up the proper info screen. When dealing with Reps they usually want the ESN. DEC. (dec = decimal #; hex = Hexidecimal #)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissappointed
    I recently bought a Treo 600 from ebay. It came, much to my dissapointment without a ESN sticker (removed). Obviously, this is not the way is should be, however, my seller refuses to contact me. Is there anyone who knows how to obtain the ESN from the phone, or am I just screwed out of $450? Please, if anyone can help me, would be greatly appreciated.
    Start the Phone application and select 'Phone Info' from the 'Options' menu. The ESN, along with various other information, should be listed.

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
    You will also see

the # of minutes the phone has been used
    the date the warrenty expires
    The Phone number assigned to that phone
    The software revision (Sprints latest was 1.20-SPR...not sure if verizon uses the same patches)
    Refurb status (self explanitory)
    Hardware Revision ( latest one that i know of is 'C')
    If you are worried about fraud, don't be. These stickers are poorly adhered and COMMONLY begin to come off, leaving a sticky residue. When this happened to me, I copied the numbers and fully removed the sticker, just so I would not have to deal with the glue residue.
    Quote Originally Posted by cruelpupet
    You will also see

the # of minutes the phone has been used
    the date the warrenty expires
    The Phone number assigned to that phone
    The software revision (Sprints latest was 1.20-SPR...not sure if verizon uses the same patches)
    Refurb status (self explanitory)
    Hardware Revision ( latest one that i know of is 'C')
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Can someone please confrim refurb status is "yes" then does this mean phone was refurbed already?

I did "##786 and under "refurb status" is "Yes". if refurb status is "yes" then does this mean phone was refurbed already?

I bought htis phone in Feb 04 so go figure
    thanks
    Mine fell off so I just put it in my drawer. When the phone stopped working, I just tossed the sticker in with the package when I sent it back to Sprint. I also took a photo of it with my camera so I had a record of it in case I lost it.