1.    #1  
    I'm still under contract with t-mo for like another 10 months. But I'm willing to break it and port my number over. Not specifically for the 650, but that would be a factor (but not the factor).

Anyhow, sprint's plans suck compared to T-mo. T-mo 1000 minute plans rocks.

What plan do you use and how much does it cost?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have Sprint with 2000 anytime, nights and weekends, LD, unlimited data including sms, unlimited mobile to mobile. $95 a month. plus $4 for replacement plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by imageone; 09/23/2004 at 12:24 PM.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I have Sprint with the Free & Clear plan. 500 Nationwide anytime, N&W, LD, unlimited data, roadside assistance, and lock/line for about $70 per month. I don't use much voice - less than 500 mins a month - but the more minutes you use with Sprint, the better the costs become. Meaning you get a better deal with the higher rate plans. If you don't need Nationwide coverage, their Area-Wide plans are much cheaper.
    Remember that unlike TMO, nights are free with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    And on top of that, evenings (non-primetime minutes) begin at 19:00 (7:00pm). That's really nice if you live on the east coast where 7pm is 4pm on the west coast.
    <a href=http://www.floydpinkerton.net>My Homepage</a><br>
    <a href=http://www.totaldialup.net>TotalDialup.com</a> My business<br>
    <a href=http://www.coverupsounds.com>Coverupsounds.com</a> (my small contribution)
    Quote Originally Posted by imageone
    I have Sprint with 2000 anytime, nights and weekends, LD, unlimited data including sms, unlimited mobile to mobile. $95 a month. plus $4 for replacement plan.
    This is what I have and I get an additional discounts of $5/mo for emailed bills and $5/mo for autopay.
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I thought the discount for emailed bills was a one time discount of $5, not $5/month.
    I was going to ask the same thing that ido said
    Quote Originally Posted by FloydPinkerton
    And on top of that, evenings (non-primetime minutes) begin at 19:00 (7:00pm). That's really nice if you live on the east coast where 7pm is 4pm on the west coast.
    Nights normally start at 9:00pm, unless you pay for the extra feature of Nights starting at 7:00pm - $5 per month.

My understanding of e-billing was a one-time discount of $5 as well.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    i have free nights and weekened on tmo. nights start at 9pm.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    The data is the reason I'm with Sprint... $10 for unlimited data? Pretty good deal if you ask me, especially considering I get an average of 85-90kbps and can easily stream a 64kbps shoutcast station with pockettunes. I'm also on the 2000/unlimited plan but I have tons of addons.. 2 extra lines (1 free), unlimted text msging, 7-7 N&W, PCS-PCS, Vision on 2nd and 3rd lines.. After taxes and all, our bill is like $185 or so a month.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I've got a 3-yr old Sprint plan:
    3000 N&W (8:00)
    650 anytime
    500 PCS-PCS
    $35/mo + vision $15/mo
    Happily with
    Sprint Free and Clear 300 anytime for $30 (exceeded only one month)
    8 pm nights & w/e (no charge)
    unlim PCS- PCS (free with 2 yr agreement in 2001)
    $10 unlim vision (from when it was first offered by Sprint)
    unlim SMS (grandfathered)
    5% off my bill total ea. mo. (squeezed that out of em)
    Don't think I can find a better deal now from Sprint or any other provider.