1.    #1  
    I thought it used to be $44.99 but today on their website it's showing $49.99! Am I wrong, has it always been $49.99?
    I think it is $44.99 for those with higher voice plans.
    Yep, Beryl's right. It's $44.99 w/ a qualifying voice plan. A qualifying voice plan is defined as a plan that is $35/month or more.

Technically, you could purchase a PDA/SmartPhone and only have data access w/o a voice plan. This would then be at the higher $49.99 plan. You could still use the phone for voice, but it would be at $.25/minute for voice calls. Business users might do that, but it would be unusual otherwise.

To see this, go through as though you were purchasing new service. Select America's Choice, select VIEW ALL PLANS, select the 400 minute plan at $39.99, select the Treo 600; you should then see the $44.99 option on the right-hand side midway down the page.

Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNYC
    To see this, go through as though you were purchasing new service. Select America's Choice, select VIEW ALL PLANS, select the 400 minute plan at $39.99, select the Treo 600; you should then see the $44.99 option on the right-hand side midway down the page.

Good luck.
    Then when I checked there must have been something wrong with the site because I have done this before and have seen $44.99 but today it didn't even give me the option like it normally does. I'm just saving up some money so I keep checking to see if prices change.

Thanks.