1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 600 and im on the Verizon Network, im looking to be able to have my phone connected to AIM 24/7 to be accessible to my clients.. Do I need a data plan or would the VZW Mobile Web be sufficient?

What exactly does the VZW Mobile Web provide?? I have read the description on VZW's website but it seems like it is leaving some stuff out..

Any input is greatly appreciated

Thanks!
    "Mobile Web" is that crappy little text WAP service that normal cellphones have. You don't want nor need "mobile web" since your treo has a true HTML web browser that can come right off your minutes instead without having to waste $5 a month on a service you can't use. Make sure you get NA-MOU, which is default on all new accounts and gives you full network access, essentially for free. (Beware that the gray stand-by arrows are tallying up minutes too!) Or for $45, you can get unlimited internet access that doesn't charge against your minutes.
    How can I get NA-MOU restored? I had no problems accessing the Express Network on Verizon until a couple of weeks ago. A service rep claims they changed to the NationalAccess service plan around the middle of August. I can't login anymore with 10digitPhoneNum@vzw3g.com after dialing #777