1.    #1  
    Good day, Does anyone know if there is service for the Treo 600 in hawaii? thanks, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Yes, I used my Sprint Treo 300 on Oahu last summer and the coverage was decent from Honolulu to North Shore.

Lawrence
    Works fine in Maui, at least the West side.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Having been a Sprint customer for years and for about four years in Honolulu, gosh, what a question. In the urban areas it does very well. However, if you are in Ala Moana Shopping Center, forget it. Not at all. Not even in Sears. You have to be real close to an exit for any good reception. In Waikiki it is good and ok in most elevators except for those in large hotels. At the North Shore, not bad. You get in the far west side though and you can forget it. Same in the far east end near Makapuu Point. In the mountains, such as those areas where many hike, you might as well turn it off. Ben
  5.    #5  
    thank you all.... i will be there on vacaton as well as la and sfo. looking forard to it all, take care, j
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group