1.    #1  
    Since this weekend, my wireless syncs are taking a long time. I worked with VZW data tech support this afternoon. They had me uninstall and reinstall the application (pc and Treo), but this did not solve the problem.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    yes i saw the same thing today. the weekend seemed fast, but today was the worst. troubleshooting still going on
  3.    #3  
    It seemed better today. What really ticks me off is that all VZW data tech support had to say was "it is not on your end. We are having a problem. It willbe resolved in the next 24 hours." Instead they said they were having no problems and made me go through an hour of useless troubleshooting.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Did anyone else have a 4-5 hour delay in receiving email late afternoon yesterday
    I've had my Treo for about a month now...maybe a little more (VZW). Until roughly last week, the email sync was living up to my expectations (in a good way). But on-and-off last week it seemed very slow.

I did all the troubleshooting I could and could see the email hitting the vzw mail pages pretty fast, so I concluded that the VZW servers weren't syncing-up with the Treo for some reason.

I'm taking an educated guess that they're having server probs and will rectify the situation. (Maybe I'm being too trusting, but...)
  6.    #6  
    I would take comfort in VZW fixing the problem if they admitted that there was a problem. They called me back the day after I had the really slow access to say that their network and servers and Intellisync network were functioning with no problems, which I know not to be true.