Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I just switched over to Sprint and wanted to get people's opinion on whether or not I got a good deal or if I should switch my plan before the 14 day grace period is over. Anyway, here are the details:

Bought a Treo 600 from an ad for $300

750 anytime minutes for - $40
    PCS Vision Personal Business (or whatever it's called) - $15
    Night and Weekends start at 7PM - $5

So for a total of $60 + taxes is this a good deal? or should I go back and ask for something different? Just so you guys have something to compare against this is what I used to have:

T-mobile 600 anytime minutes for - $39.99
    Night and weekends start at 9PM - Included
    T-Zones Unlimited Grandfathered Option - $5

Total of $45 + taxes for this. Through my work I also get a %13 discount on my Sprint bill. Opinions welcome. Thanks.
    Yeah that's a great deal. I'm on the same plan, it's a retention plan. Usually only existing customers can get access to these plans, so either Sprint lowered their prices or you are getting a great deal.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Yeah, somehow they were able to put me in the retention plan. It may have something to do with the fact that I used to be with Sprint and am now coming back.
    That's awesome then. The 13% discount is nice too...I get a 10% discount as well. Though instead of the 7pm nights and weekends I have the Equipment Replacement Program (which I plan to cancel once the Treo Ace comes out).
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I forgot to mention that I have the Replacement Program as well. Why are you going to cancel once the Ace comes out?
    Well, if I damage my Treo 600 the equipment replacement program will replace it with a Treo 600. Once the Ace comes out, if I happen to lose my phone I know I'd rather spend the money and get the latest model than pay a $50 deductible for the old model. Once I get the Ace I'll add the insurance back of course.
    The 750 anytime minutes for - $40 is a good base to start with. Do you have any sms option? I think that sprint now sells this seperately so this may be something to consider.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I think that 100 SMS is included within the Premium PCS Vision Package.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangfj
    I think that 100 SMS is included within the Premium PCS Vision Package.
    yes, you're right, I see that now. It looks like unlimited sms is an add on for $5.