1.    #1  
    From the phone pad screen there is an option "Phone Preferences" under the Options menu

There is a spot called "Forward all calls to:"

I put in a number (my work number) and it forwards fine.

NOW I'm trying to select the option that says "Don't Forward calls"

I select it and click OK andthe "Changing Network Settings" screen pops up but the phone rings like its trying to call somewhere. I hear "Welcome to Verizon Wireless" but then I hear "your call cannot be completed as dialed, please check the number and dial again........fourtyone three"

I can't get the damn thing to stop forwarding my calls!

Help
    Last edited by whodean; 08/27/2004 at 02:44 PM.
    call forwarding requires you to call a special number like *71 or something,if your treo is vzw they have recently changed the number for call forwarding,there must be a place on the treo where the number that is dialed can be changed.they might have set it to the former vzw call forward number.i know it is changed because i forward my kyo 7135 via a voice command all the time,recently i started geting the message you get,i called vzw and they gave me the new call forward number and made the changes on the voice dial entry and it works fine again*72 plus area code and number to forward,*73 is to unforward
    I beleive this is how you should utilize call forwarding for Verizon. It's very similar to the way Sprint does it.

Feature Instructions
    To Activate:

1) Press *72
    2) Enter the phone number where you want calls to be fowarded # eg)*72-908-123-4567
    3) Press "SEND" and wait for confirmation
    # You should hear a confirmation tone or a message "Your feature has been activated"
    4) Press "END"

To Deactivate:
    1) Press *73
    2) Press "SEND" and wait for confirmation
    # You should hear a confirmation tone or a message "Your feature has been de-activated"
    3) Press "END"