1.    #1  
    I tried to set up Wireless sync and it says it only supports Notes 6.0.2 Anyone have a work around? I dont see my IT folks upgrading anytime soon. I have Notes 6.0.1

TIA
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I'm new to Notes and would like to know what you're using to "Wireless Sync" with it? I have Notes ver 6.51 ...
    VZW has a Wireless Sync option:
    http://www.wirelesssync.vzw.com/
    Works very well but you should read all of the experiences in this forum.
  4.    #4  
    thanks to SteveNYC I was able to get everything working. Thanks again Steve!!! The sync with Notes is great, It syncs your calander, todo and your contacts if they are on the PC that is doing the syncing. So far I love it.. Would be nice to get the push email a little faster as there is a considerable delay, also I have noticed that when you create a new email you have to put in the actual email address (user@wherever.com) and not just the name (as in notes). when it syncs it will not look up the name for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbehringer
    thanks to SteveNYC I was able to get everything working. Thanks again Steve!!! The sync with Notes is great, It syncs your calander, todo and your contacts if they are on the PC that is doing the syncing. So far I love it.. Would be nice to get the push email a little faster as there is a considerable delay, also I have noticed that when you create a new email you have to put in the actual email address (user@wherever.com) and not just the name (as in notes). when it syncs it will not look up the name for you.
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.

As for the actual e-mail address, yeah, it is funny how you overlook certain things until they are missing. When I was using my Kyocera 7135, I was using Beyond Contacts and that had a feature where it would sync the Global Address Book (GAL). So all I had to do was put in the persons name and I had everything. It was great..... Now it's gone and I have to put in everyone's Exchange account info into my contacts!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    My carrier is Sprint and just recently I inquired about their Business Connection and my version of Notes (6.51)... they told me it wouldn't work with my version. Any suggestions for alternatives?