1.    #1  
    I have to admit, Sprint Buisness Connect has to the abosolute worst program I've ever seen on my Treo or PC.
    I mean, the PC client will not stay connected for more than about 3 hours at a time. And if it gets disconnected due to network issues, it wont even reconnect. Totally undependable.
    And now, I cant even connect to BC from my phone except for the client.
    (i have the outlook client plus 2 pop accounts)
    I can get to the pop accounts through BC's webpage but when I try to sync with my treo, it "cant connect to server" but its only with the pop accounts.
    The outlook client syncs fine, WHEN ITS UP!!
    I honeslty cant remember a time when the client has stayed up over a full weekend.
    I'm so happy Im not paying for this.
    Guess its time to start paying for Vista.

Mark
    I can only think of one time my PC client has disconnected in the past month or so. Been running great for me.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Mine's never gone down once. In fact, it's probably the most stable piece of software I have running on my PC. (the Treo piece is rock-solid too)
    I really don't mean to sound rude, but I would guess the problem is probably something wth your pc and/or network, and not Biz Connect.
    Have you spent much time doing any troubleshooting?
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    My PC client has never disconnected. The Treo client has been highly reliable too. I think both work great. It sounds like the issue is with your network.
    Jeff
    Mine used to go down all the time. For the last few months it's been bulletproof, though. Even when I can't get to it (the dreaded cannot connect to desktop error) it is usually up and running within an hour all by itself. Have you installed the most recent version? I think they've made some really significant strides over the last year.