1.    #1  
    It appears that Sprint's BC deletes tiff attachments before forwarding the e-mail. Apparently they want to save wireless bandwidth. Anybody else have the same experience? Any way around this?
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Who sends tiff's anymore?! Are you in publishing or graphic design? I don't think it will handle tiff.

In fact, I can't seem to get the regular bitmaps working with BC, altho formats like *.doc and *.xls are handled okay...

If you would like to send feedback to Seven, makers of BC- I could submit a ticket for you...

Let me know Bubba.
  3.    #3  
    Some twisted freak (Willy Gates) made tiff a common imaging format, so our fax server decided to forward faxes as tiff files. Treo no likey. I was under the impression that this is not a software/Seven issue, but rather a bandwidth/Sprint issue ... yes/no?
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaHooska
    It appears that Sprint's BC deletes tiff attachments before forwarding the e-mail. Apparently they want to save wireless bandwidth. Anybody else have the same experience? Any way around this?
    yea, get recieveit it will allow you to save the attachment to your sd card and you can later use it in your pc
    What is recieveit? Where can I find it? I am assuming this will allow me to save .doc and .xls files to my sd card and open with Dataviz Docs to Go?
  6.    #6  
    I don't think the problem is compatibility. I think the problem is that Sprint BC simply does not send the file.