1. Pft
    When I make a change in Outlook at my office (delete an email, or add a meeting)..it gets sync'd automatically (pushed) to the Treo 600 with no problem, however when I make a change on the Treo 600 (delete an email, or add a meeting) I have to manually press the sync icon on the Mail screen of the Treo 600 to get it to sync to Outlook. Any thoughts?
    I'd check your settings in the Wireless Sync app. The default settings for "Sync" are to sync everything. The "SyncXpress" settings are what the device uses when automatically syncing.

My Treo on initial setup was only configured to sync email on "SyncXpress"
    I noticed that too, Pft. However, if something changes on the server, the automatic push will automatically push changes made on the handheld without you pushing that sync button. It is a nice thing, IMO, since I've accidently deleted or responded to mail that I needed to undo before syncing.
  4. Pft
  5. Pft
    I wonder though if there is an option to affect this behavior? Something else I noticed is that the Sent folder is not sync'd betweem Outlook and the Treo. I might like this in order to determine if I actually sent/ replied to a message. A folder called Filed is sync'd and I'm trying to figure out what that is since it doesn't correspond to anything in Outlook. Regards,
  6. Pft
    Has anyone else noticed that when logged into the Verison Wireless Sync Web Site under the "Push" options that the "Push Monitor" settings are shown but not accessible to modify/change?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pft
    Has anyone else noticed that when logged into the Verison Wireless Sync Web Site under the "Push" options that the "Push Monitor" settings are shown but not accessible to modify/change?
    Yes, that appears to be the default, at least on the Treo 600.

When I spoke with a Verizon data technician about a problem I was having syncing (the original program did not put in all of the sync options), he told me that they (Verizon techs) have had a lot of problems doing tech support for Wireless Sync because (1) it's all very new to them and (2) there are actually very few options that you can choose; so there is very little they can recommend to correct. He said that more often than not, they advise people to uninstall and reinstall the app.

In my case, reinstalling the palm app made the difference. Why; I have no idea.