1.    #1  
    I bought a Treo this week from Verizon and I love the phone. The problem is that Verizon is still clueless about the Treo (as demonstrated from the 7+ hours I've spent on the phone with Verizon's customer service department).

The latest problem that I've discovered is that Data Minutes are counted along with Voice Minutes when I login to my Verizon bill online. Verizon assures me that the Data Minutes will be removed when the billing cycle closes (I made sure they noted this in my account).

I have the Unlimited Data Plan, so I'm not concerned about using too many Data Minutes. However, I'd like to monitor my voice minutes each month so I know if I've gone over the limit before I receive my bill.

Does anyone know of a software utility that tracks Voice Calls for the Treo (and breaks it out by Peak/ Off-Peak/ Weekend)? Thanks!
    I have PhoneTools Pro. It tracks all activity on your Treo. It indicates the type of call (phone number for voice, data call for web access, etc) along with the date/time and length. This is the Call History program. It comes with a Call Totals program that breaks it out by peak and off-peak. It also gives totals for voice and data calls. You enter in your calling plan information so it can determine the peak and off-peak times.

I'm using Sprint, but I think you should see the same information for Verizon.

There is a trial so you can test it out before you purchase it.
    VZW's #646 is screwed up for everyone, although people have been reporting changes, so they're apparently at least *trying* to fix it! VZW has promised it will all be worked out right on the bill, but that remains to be seen as nobody has gotten their first VZW Treo600 bill yet... Not to mention making it tough to know how many voice minutes you have left...
    Yes, but can Phonetools determine whether you're making an IN-Network call? Now that would be slick!

Quote Originally Posted by apdageek
    I have PhoneTools Pro. It tracks all activity on your Treo. It indicates the type of call (phone number for voice, data call for web access, etc) along with the date/time and length. This is the Call History program. It comes with a Call Totals program that breaks it out by peak and off-peak. It also gives totals for voice and data calls. You enter in your calling plan information so it can determine the peak and off-peak times.

I'm using Sprint, but I think you should see the same information for Verizon.

There is a trial so you can test it out before you purchase it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jett254
    ...The problem is that Verizon is still clueless about the Treo (as demonstrated from the 7+ hours I've spent on the phone with Verizon's customer service department).
    One trick: call Verizon Wireless Data Services directly: +1 866 890 2357.
    I got my bill yesterday and the data calls were included in my minutes used. They said my amount due is $565. I am trying to straighten it out now, but the reps don't seem to have a clue.
    when you go to verizonwireless.com and login does it say anything about data used? Mine looks like this:

Usage Since Last Statement

Voice†
    Peak Minutes: 74
    Off Peak Minutes: 0
    Weekend Minutes: 58
    IN-Network Calling Peak: 49
    IN-Network Calling Off Peak: 23

Data‡
    Usage: 896 KB (0.9 MB)