1.    #1  
    Is it just me or is anyone else having issues trying to access Vision on your Treo 600s. I get an error "page cannot load". I can go on any other websites however.
    I know this doesn't really help but it works fine for me.
    Working fine for me here, too.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Is this the case for anyone else? I too cannot access the Vision homepage when I tap the bookmark.
    It happens to my T650 also, every few days....sometimes it works if I clear my cookies, or a soft reset.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    same thing was happening on my VM4500 last night.
    I had the same problem on my 600. Works fine on my 650.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    i am fairly sure this is an old, old problem a lot of treos had, due to a corruption of cookies. the sprint vision uses cookies to identify you, and if they are corrupt, it gives that error. search for "cookies corruption" or some sort. if i go by memory, i believe i had to delete Web cookies and Blazer cache from the delete menu from the home screen. hope this helps,
    sledgie
    I deleted my cookies file and blazer cache, but still could not access the vision homepage.
    Anyone else still having problems accessing this site? on my 650, i get "There has been an application error! Pleas contact your system administrator to report this error" whenever i try to access http://vision.sprintpcs.com

What's the deal? Cookies and Cache deleted, so don't even go there!!
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!