1.    #1  
    Hello all. I was recently pondering my vision package and decided I need to call about switching to the Professional package. To me, a 5/10 dollar credit for ringers/games is worthless and is only making Sprint money. I wish I signed up when unlimited vision was 10 dollars but that boat has sailed.

Here's my question: Have any other sprint users, that are grandfathered into unlimited SMS, switched plans since the new SMS system? I am wondering if switching plans will reset my unlimited SMS to the actual 100 SMS limit. If this were the case I suppose I would just keep my current plan. I don't want to start watching my text messaging.
    Does anyone know how you determine how many of the 100 SMS limit you have used. I have the Vision Professional Pack, but can't find any information on how to track my SMS usage.
    Go to the Vision homepage and type (0) My usage. Then type (4)
    Wireless Web Messages. Just FYI I am not charged for incoming SMS from Sprint subscribers, only outgoing and other carriers incoming. You can also check it online at
    www.sprintpcs.com

Hope this helps.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR
    Here's my question: Have any other sprint users, that are grandfathered into unlimited SMS, switched plans since the new SMS system? I am wondering if switching plans will reset my unlimited SMS to the actual 100 SMS limit. If this were the case I suppose I would just keep my current plan. I don't want to start watching my text messaging.
    No I haven't, but I don't see why you can't keep your unlimited SMS if you're upgrading your vision plan. Just ask and persist.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    "Does anyone know how you determine how many of the 100 SMS limit you have used. I have the Vision Professional Pack, but can't find any information on how to track my SMS usage."

go to your account on Sprint's webpage.....it's listed there.

----sorry, forgot to quote the question.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.