Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Just went to the Verizon store in Atlanta to see about getting the Treo and left very unhappy. They were so condescending and acted like I was lucky to get the Treo for $600. Not to mention that they couldn't answer a question to save their soul. I have Verizon currently but haven't had it for a year so can't get an upgrade discount. I'm not with a large company to get a discount, but have my own company so maybe a "Corporate Discount"? Does anybody know a way to get the Treo, thru Verizon, for less than $600?

Any help would be appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by AMVMommy
    Just went to the Verizon store in Atlanta to see about getting the Treo and left very unhappy. They were so condescending and acted like I was lucky to get the Treo for $600. Not to mention that they couldn't answer a question to save their soul. I have Verizon currently but haven't had it for a year so can't get an upgrade discount. I'm not with a large company to get a discount, but have my own company so maybe a "Corporate Discount"? Does anybody know a way to get the Treo, thru Verizon, for less than $600?

Any help would be appreciated!
    I'm in the same position you're in: I'm a VZW customer, but I've been with them for less than a year, so I don't qualify for the discounted prices. If you order the Treo by phone directly from VZW by calling 1-800-2-JOIN-IN, you can get it for $549 (plus taxes). That's what I did and I got mine yesterday.