Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd Gross
    I hate to be dumb about this.. but nobody answered WHAT IS WIRELESS SYNC?
    the ability to sync your outlook email, calendar, contacts, to-dos as well as external pop3 email to your treo.

So, you get an email at work it is sent over the airwaves to your treo,

you add a calendar event in your treo it shows up on your outlook calendar at work
    It's basically the Verizon version of Sprint's Business Connection.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Sounds pretty awesome, however, if I'm understanding this correctly you need to pay $50 a month for this service PLUS another $50 or so for Verizon's data plan?? Yikes. I think I'll stick with Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc
    Sounds pretty awesome, however, if I'm understanding this correctly you need to pay $50 a month for this service PLUS another $50 or so for Verizon's data plan?? Yikes. I think I'll stick with Sprint.
    Verizon's data pricing is pretty bad. But it's not THAT bad.

Unlimited data w/ any voice plan of $39/month or higher is $45 a month. Otherwise unlimited data is $50/month.

Verizon's Wireless Sync offering is free with the Unlimited data package, or $5/month if purchased seperately.
    i just got my treo with vzw and i am new to this. PLEASE help as i have several issues but i am taking baby steps. i have yahoo pop3 as my mail and i use outlook express. am i able to use the wireless sync or do i need exchange? if so, how do i get this for my home desktop? THX!
    Did you get your Treo to Sync to your Apple programs? I am considering buying one and a little worried about not syncing to my Address Book and Calendar applications.
    I am also wondering can I bring a jpg from my laptop and snyc it to a Treo. I then want to attach it to a email. I have heard you can't, is this true.
    Two questions I hope somebody can answer:

1) Can you wirelessly sync with your work computer AND also choose to sync with a home PC or is it one or the other only?

2) Is sounds like the work PC needs to be one. Do you need to be logged in? I've gotten unclear answers on this point and it seems to be a biggie. I would love to get mail and update my calendar, etc., but who wants to leave your office computer logged in all the time.

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12