1.    #1  
    Just noticed that it is up:
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=1567

Will be picking one up (or ordering one tomorrow) from my local store.
    Partialdoctor
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I wonder if they expect us to sleep tonite?
    Quote Originally Posted by partialdoctor
    Will be picking one up (or ordering one tomorrow) from my local store.
    Partialdoctor
    I would be very surprised if any of the stores will have the phone. I think it's likely that the only way you will be able to get this phone is by calling Direct Fullfillment or by ordering on the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNYC
    I would be very surprised if any of the stores will have the phone. I think it's likely that the only way you will be able to get this phone is by calling Direct Fullfillment or by ordering on the web.
    I agree with you. I called my local Verizon store (here in DC) and they told me that they'd be able to place the order for me starting tomorrow. Of course, I'd rather deal directly with telesales.

I wanted to order it online, but as I was about to take the final step to place the order, I stepped back because the checkout process doesn't give you an option to request next-day shipping.
    It's also up on http://web.palmone.com
  6.    #6  
    I was told by my local stores that they could order it and it would be overnighted to me. Unfortunately, since I'm doing to early upgrade I need to actually do it in store to sign the contract. Ugh. Hopefully it come quickly!
    Matthew
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    i talked to my local store manager today..he is holding 1 for me to pick up tomorrow
    At the time of this post a mention/"headline" for the TREO 600 has just appeared on the home page of Verizon Wireless. Clicking on it takes one to a sale page for Samsung phones.