1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 yesterday, and I was wondering if it is possible to setup my own custom MIDI ringtones to work on the phone. Also, is it possible to set ringtones for individual contacts in my address book? If not, oh well.

Thanks!
    Just got the little beauty myself. From what I can see, if you assign someone as a "Favorite", they get a page. From there, you can assign them a caller ID photo, and a specific ringtone.

My question to the forum is this: Where do I get ringtones? The Verizon Treo doesn't have Get It Now, so it seems like I'm stuck with the ones already in there.

If anyone knows how to download or import ringtones for our babies, do let us know!
    If you want to stick with midis, you can get MRing from motionapps and assign custom ringers to everyone in your contact list.

Better yet, go to http://toysoft.ca and get Lightwav so that you can use both midi, wav and mp3s as your ring tones, and use jpg or gif files to assign total customization to every person in your contact list, and not just your favorites.
  4.    #4  
    Here's another great question: How do I get ringtones from my comp to my phone? Would hotsyncing them to my palm do the trick?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakiao
    Here's another great question: How do I get ringtones from my comp to my phone? Would hotsyncing them to my palm do the trick?
    Depends on whether you're using midis or mp3s. For midis, the far easiest is to d/l them directly from the internet. For mp3's, you should use a card reader.
  6.    #6  
    Next big question: Any way to improve the sound of the midi synth? My old samsung could pay my midi ringstones without a problem. The Treo is missing a lot of sound channels for various instruments.