Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Mine just arrived this morning, purchased through our corp rep. Anyway, 2 yr contract, $449, w/ $100 discount, gets it down to $339. How is everyone else doing on price. I think what I paid is middle of the road.
  2. #2  
    I think your price is average from what I've seen. I should receive mine tomorrow at approx $299 with a one year contract!!! I received my corporate discount and a $100 discount for choosing the unlimited data plan. I also had to pay a nominal amount more to get a one year instead of a two year contract.

    We'll see if it actually arrives and my final price.
  3. #3  
    good deal guys, i bought it on tuesday and i paid 549.99 (full retail) and got a $50 credit on my account. i thought at 1st i was getting a 1 year contract but after calling yesterday the person i s/w said i did not extend my contract and i just got the credit on there. i don't have a b2b account so i'm just happy to be one of the 1st to have this new toy. it's arriving tomorrow- looking forward to it.
  4. #4  
    I'm still perplexed at how you non-B2B folks were able to score the Treo 600?!

    As a "regular" customer I searched high and far this whole week and got shyte.

    How did you folks do it, really? Or, was it a regional thing? The Northeast seems to be on lockdown unless you're a B2B customer.

    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by steve12m3
    good deal guys, i bought it on tuesday and i paid 549.99 (full retail) and got a $50 credit on my account. i thought at 1st i was getting a 1 year contract but after calling yesterday the person i s/w said i did not extend my contract and i just got the credit on there. i don't have a b2b account so i'm just happy to be one of the 1st to have this new toy. it's arriving tomorrow- looking forward to it.
  5. #5  
    what was the discount on? NE2 or something else. They won't budge on the NE2 date even though it's 30 day away, and they say there is no additional spiff. If you got info, let me know.
  6. #6  
    Just picked mine up from a retail store tonight. (They got one early and I got lucky.) $450 2yr contract, -$100 NE2, and for some reason an additional $50 off for some reason that I never fully understood. Must've caught the rep on a good day or something. Final price $300. This was not B2B... just plain old retail.

    ONe other item of note, I actually signed up for my 2yr about 3 weeks ago, but held off on getting a new phone due to the Treo. VZW actually allowed me to bank my NE2 and 2yr discount until I was ready to buy. Very positive experience from these guys.
  7. #7  
    Got mine today through b2b rep. $450 - $100 (spiff from rep) -$100 (2 year phone upgrade) = $250 final price. I can't wait to try this out!
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by trumwr
    Got mine today through b2b rep. $450 - $100 (spiff from rep) -$100 (2 year phone upgrade) = $250 final price. I can't wait to try this out!
    what spiff because the b2b department said there was not one. They actually got mad at me because I told them Sprint was offering the same phone for 350. The lady actually said, "Why are you bringing their price into the conversation, this is verizon not sprint." I was in shock! Maybe I should talk to another person.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    I'm still perplexed at how you non-B2B folks were able to score the Treo 600?!

    As a "regular" customer I searched high and far this whole week and got shyte.

    How did you folks do it, really? Or, was it a regional thing? The Northeast seems to be on lockdown unless you're a B2B customer.

    Thanks in advance.
    I am in long island, ny. i just called cs and asked for it, the rep checked the inventory and before u knew it my order was placed. it's arriving today
  10. #10  
    what is a spiff?
  11. #11  
    Does anyone have the number to a telesales rep who has given them some sort of discount in the past?

Posting Permissions