1.    #1  
    I've seen numerous pictures of the Treo that Verizon customers have received, but have found little information about the Treo itself.

I'm hoping that those of you who ordered and received the unit will be able to provide some insight to the rest of us who are waiting and possibly still deciding.

Any funtionality that has been removed/restricted by Verizon?

Can you use ENMOU for internet directly on the Treo, or do you have to use QNC/slow speed?

Can you move pictures from Treo to computer via sync or card?

GIN impressions?

RF/battery life?

etc?
    [
    Any funtionality that has been removed/restricted by Verizon?

Can you use ENMOU for internet directly on the Treo, or do you have to use QNC/slow speed?

Can you move pictures from Treo to computer via sync or card?

GIN impressions?

RF/battery life?

etc?[/QUOTE]

I have never used a treo on another network so I have no basis for comparison, but I twould say that it uploads at around 40 to 60 (it takes about as long as a regular PC would on a dial up network to bring up a new page. The pc might be faster bring up a repeat page.

When you take a pic, you can save or delete or send via the sms / eamail.
    if you save, it will be downloaded to your pc when you sync.

You also can save the pic to the SD card.

I have only had this for a day and I am not up to speed as I have to work once and a while. It is my impression that I will have to purchase Snapper mail or some other program to really manage my mail and to pull down my regular email. I think the email address is my phone number, plus vtex.com and I can send pictures and text and attachments to other phones or to regular email addresses.

The phone has two or three on / off conditions 1. you have your basic on which is ready to recieve calls, 2. you can turn on the screen and use the pda portion ( the screen turns off automatically after about two min.), or 3. you can turn on the blazer browser and go around the internet. When you are downloading i think your phone calls go to voice mail. you can also disconnect from the internet. I think we will find that disconnecting will save power. and you can turn off the wireless connect (like turning off a regular phone and use just the pda without being connected for internet or phone

that was a lot of rambling which probably brought up more questions.

curt