Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The treo is available on Verizon TODAY for business customers! The wait is over!!
    Anyone who has successfully ordered one from VZW please inform the masses!

Thanks,

Mark
  3.    #3  
    Verizon has released the TReo today!! the wait is over!!
    Are details posted somewhere?
    Not completely true. Yes, VZ has released the phone today. No, the wait is not over for me - I'm not a business customer and will have to wait until next week.

Anyway, I'm glad some folks are going to be getting it soon!
  6.    #6  
    I ordered two this morning from my rep. Being shipped from warehouse today they say.
    awesome! the epic wait draws to a close. please let us know how the data speeds are with web browsing! thanks!
    Illustreous - Keep trying - be persistent with them you may win the battle. I found a rep who put the order in, is trying to get it shipped - may not happen today, but it is a start. If it ships and I get it I will let all know.

I want my Treo 600 - Can You Hear Me Now VZW!
    wana get me one too while your at it ? lol
    mdlissner - What did you say? The reps seem not to be swaying...

Any other "individuals" have luck ordering yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    Can you provide a link on Verizon's website for the Treo?
    scase14850 - did not say anything special. Just had to make three calls to finally get someone willing to even try to order it for me. I still do not know if I will get it as the rep was not sure it could be shipped but committed to giving it a shot for me.

The rep committed to calling me back and letting me know the status and giving me a tracking number if it ships. If it works I will PM you the contact info I have so you can try it.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Just left the Verizon wireless store. Placed my order with the sales rep today. They will ship the treo next Monday 19th morning (overnight). I was told B2B only for the next week, until retail launch next week.

One more week and counting...
    What was the name of your rep. I dealt with a retard rep (many of you know the story by now) last week. She told me Treo 600 was available, but ended up getting confused between that and i600. Ugh!

Anyway, two things I'd like to know:
    1) Name of your rep
    2) Call center they're at

I found out this morning that ONLY biz orders are going through fulfillment. Everything else happens next week. Furthermore, the rep I spoke with called a local store (here in NYC) and that store confirmed with her that it would be available on 7/19. This is news to me since I was under the impression store would not physically be carrying the item for some time. I guess maybe not!

Let us know what happens and good luck to you!!

illustreous

Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    scase14850 - did not say anything special. Just had to make three calls to finally get someone willing to even try to order it for me. I still do not know if I will get it as the rep was not sure it could be shipped but committed to giving it a shot for me.

The rep committed to calling me back and letting me know the status and giving me a tracking number if it ships. If it works I will PM you the contact info I have so you can try it.
    I just got off of the phone with my B2B rep and he says the launch has been delayed until July 19th. He checked inventory for the Treo 600 and nothing was available. He received this update on Saturday. I don't know what to believe with Verizon anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd
    How much is it and when will you get it?
    Can we disconfirm this? Perhaps from a business user who has received confirmation that they are receiving one...this week?
    Last edited by illustreous; 07/12/2004 at 01:53 PM.
    What is Verizon charging for the phone?
    First phone rep I spoke to this morning told me I could not get it because it was only released for B2B this week and general B2C next week 7/19.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I dropped $449.00 plus tax. I have been dealing with the same in store rep for all my phones for the past two years.

I have approx 10 phones on a non B2B account even though they are for all my managers.

I keep them under my name so I can make changes to the plans as needed.

I was told the paperwork for the Treo will not be "officially" put in until Monday the 19th and then it will ship over night.

I do have a friend that works for IBM, and he was told he will have his in a month (no camera).

That's all the news I have, happy hunting...
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast