Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 130
  1. #61  
    Wow - My Treo is here baby. I went out to pick up lunch for my office and saw the Fedex truck as I was leaving. Came back to my office and was disappointed it was not at my desk. Tracked it on FEDEX.com and it said delivered. There it was in someone else's office just waiting for me.

    I will take pictures tonight and send to Michael. Would do it now, but do not have a digital camera in the office!
  2. #62  
    The $100.00 rebate was given for signing up with the unlimited data plan. My rep called me back this morning and also advised me that the rebate was given instantly. She stated she didn't know how that happened but it did. Also the comparison to my sprint treo with regards to thickness was made comparing it to the mock up phone. FYI. If you don't get the data plan, you still in my area get a $50.00 instant rebate. Any questions email boxters2@triad.rr.com.
  3. #63  
    I like the silver color better. Also I think that the software shouldbe more compatible with verizon service since the phone was made specifically for Verizon. Just my opinion. Also, I havn't been able to the data to work just right with Verizon. I have tried everything. One final note, Lockline insurance will not replace a phone that was not purchased with the Verizon brand. FYI
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by nittanyjack
    Are you able to give out the reps name and number? I called my B2B rep and he says he still can't get me one. I am getting really pissed . I am out West and he now acknowledges the SKU exists but he says inventory is 0. Any information would be helpful.
    call verizon 1866745 4679 x 9405 ask for Tina
  5. #65  
    We will recieve a Treo 600. I also was concerned that the rep had mistaken the phone for an i600 or some other phone. She double checked with her department and confirmed the specs and included items in the packaging. Also she confirmed that the phone was just released on the 12th. By the way, I am not a buisness cust. but she is supposedly doing me a favor because of a tech that I have known for years with Verizon. FYI
  6. #66  
    My B2B rep confirmed that there was 1200 in stock yesterday (12th) and only 327 in stock this afternoon. I am still patiently awaiting my treo.
  7. #67  
    My b2b rep said they had a SPIFF until the end of the month (The term Sales "SPIFF" refers to a salesperson incentive fund that can be on any purchase-related offer). So $100 SPIFF + $100 2 year upgrade discount = $249 final price.
    Last edited by trumwr; 07/13/2004 at 12:15 PM.
  8. #68  
    Does the $100 SPIF apply to B2C customers too?

    Also - what about the $100 discount for unlimited data - is that just B2B thing or will individual consumers get it too?
  9. #69  
    My rep said nothing about signing up with the unlimited data plan to get the $100 off. I think this is just B2B.
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Wow - My Treo is here baby. I went out to pick up lunch for my office and saw the Fedex truck as I was leaving. Came back to my office and was disappointed it was not at my desk. Tracked it on FEDEX.com and it said delivered. There it was in someone else's office just waiting for me.

    I will take pictures tonight and send to Michael. Would do it now, but do not have a digital camera in the office!

    My pictures are attached Please excuse the quality as I am in a hurry.

    Treo is silver with some chrome and a bit of grey around the screen.
    Came with a apparently useless pouch (no belt holder) a sync cable, a little ear piece (not wireless), a charger only (travel) couple manuale and a cd. along with some other literature.

    I ordered from verizon with the phone a car charger and an extra travel charger.

    Looks great now to the fun stuff learning how to call and all the other stuff.

    Curt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by curtarmy; 07/13/2004 at 01:47 PM.
  11. #71  
    <-- wonders if it's safe to post your ESN # on the web like that...
  12. sledgie's Avatar
    Posts
    497 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    #72  
    What is spiff and can someone tell me what the unlimited data plan is? Its an interesting rebate with unlimited data but that makes me think it's a high priced data plan? Or is it different for business (B2B) customers since the business usually pays?
    sledgie
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy
    My pictures are attached Please excuse the quality as I am in a hurry.

    Treo is silver with some chrome and a bit of grey around the screen.
    Came with a apparently useless pouch (no belt holder) a sync cable, a little ear piece (not wireless), a charger only (travel) couple manuale and a cd. along with some other literature.

    I ordered from verizon with the phone a car charger and an extra travel charger.

    Looks great now to the fun stuff learning how to call and all the other stuff.

    Curt
    Congrats! What is the software and hardware info?
  14. #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledgie
    What is spiff and can someone tell me what the unlimited data plan is? Its an interesting rebate with unlimited data but that makes me think it's a high priced data plan? Or is it different for business (B2B) customers since the business usually pays?
    sledgie
    Even though we're signing up as corporate, most of us are using the phone for ourselves as well so we pay the bill ourselves (just with applied discounts). I've heard the unlimited data plan was $40-$45/mo. which is a hefty difference from Sprint's Vision plan of $10/mo.(?).

    I started this thread asking about using my plan's minutes instead. I'd like to know if anyone can confirm it is possible by adding that OPTION "EN-MOU".

    EDIT>> NationalAccess plans (monthly):
    20MB = $40
    60MB = $60
    unlim = $80
    (these are prices without the corp. discounts). Ouch either way.
    Last edited by rh71; 07/13/2004 at 01:01 PM.
  15. trayip's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    #75  
    So if you already are on a family plan for $75/month (3 phones, base price $35 with 2 other phones = $75), can you add a data plan onto that. And if so, how much would that cost just for one of the phones?

    Tray
  16. #76  
    VZ told me that the unlimited data plan is $49.99 per month. That is up from what I recall as $40 or $44.99 per month about a month ago.
  17. #77  
    Are there ANY non-business customers who were successful in ordering and receiving the phone? If so, please PM me. Thanks!
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by trayip
    So if you already are on a family plan for $75/month (3 phones, base price $35 with 2 other phones = $75), can you add a data plan onto that. And if so, how much would that cost just for one of the phones?
    same question
  19. #79  
    Just ordered with a 1-year resign and SPIFF. Supposedly will ship tomorrow, arrive at my NY office on Thursday.

    $399 for the phone

    500 mins, unlimited data, 100 txt msgs, + insurance.

    I can't wait!

    EDIT: changed contract length, phone cost, discount type
    Last edited by adimiron; 07/13/2004 at 03:43 PM. Reason: NEW INFO
    everything was beautiful and nobody hurt.
  20. #80  
    data for $45 a month. As was mentioned in another thread, they're going to have a hard time getting many folks to use unlim data if they keep that pricing. Esp when SPCS, ATTWS, TMO and others have so much better data pricing.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions