Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    "The new phone seems to be a little thicker than my Sprint version."

Mmmmm...This comparison is based on the dummy phone I assume?
    Quote Originally Posted by boxters2
    I was able to order my treo 600 today from my buisness rep. The phone was $449.00 for 2 year agreemaent with a $100.00 rebate final price $349.00. I payed an extra $12.00 to have it shipped overnight. It will be here tomorrow. FYI.
    hello boxters
    can you pls post details of the $100 rebate? I and many others on this board have a verizoned sprint t600. I would like to know if the rebate is available to us
    thanks
    Well folks it is NOT just Business customers getting the Treo 600. Just called back to 611 and got a tracking number for my Fedex delivery. Tracked it on Fedex and it will be in my hands by 3PM tomorrow.

I am going to call and thank the rep I spoke with today as it was the third call I made that actually got someone willing to place the order for me. I will ask if I can give her number to others that want the Treo on VZW.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Boxters2-

Is the $100 rebate you refer to the "new every 2" rebate? I was told by our corporate rep that the NE2 was only available with the general release next week...
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    why would the VZ version be thicker?
    Does it support is it a true anolog?
    Do/does anyone think that the extensive test will provide better signal, battery?
    Would they tweek the VZ version to pass their test? or is it basically the old returned units with a new case?
    aren't any of you people still in the 1 or 2 year agreements ????
    Quote Originally Posted by trragtops
    hello boxters
    can you pls post details of the $100 rebate? I and many others on this board have a verizoned sprint t600. I would like to know if the rebate is available to us
    thanks
    Why would you want to purchase a new VZ T600 when you already have a Sprint T600 that works on VZ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rh71
    aren't any of you people still in the 1 or 2 year agreements ????
    Timing's everything...I my 2 year is up this month!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I was told mine will not ship until the 19th. Who and how did you get one before the official release?

Let us know I will call and do the same thing, I want mine tomorow...I was never good at waiting...
    My email exchange with my b2b rep yesterday:

Yes! The cost after "spiff" is $349.99 less the $100 for New Every Two.

The think the "spiff" will last until the end of the month.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 11:32 AM
    To: ------@VerizonWireless.com
    Subject: RE: Price Plans

Thanks for the information.

A few questions:
    Can I use my $100 (upgrading after 2 years) discount in combination with the $100 spiff?

How long will the $100 spiff offer last?

Mike
    Finally, after waiting for six months since my Motorola Startac clip-on organizer attached to my Motorola starTac took a dump, I will be able to sync again with my Act! contacts.
    I am excited.
    Ordered Treo 600 from my corporate rep last Friday (9th) with the knowledge that it would not ship until the 12th which it did and I have the tracking number from fed ex and it is now about 45 minutes away (actually at 7:39 am this morning the 13th)
    I paid 449 w/ 2 year sub less 100 because I have had this startac for ever, for a net of 349. Comes with a pouch, charger/sync, and maybe more.
    I am not sure what I am getting other than it is called a treo 600. I believe that it is the same as what sprint has been using except that of course it will have the verizon symbol and will work on the verizon network.

I will report back shortly after I have opened the box. Usually the come by aT 9:30 WHICH IS ONLY TWENTY MINUTES!!! I AM READY!

Curt
    Quote Originally Posted by boxters2
    I have been using a hacked Sprint Version for a few months now.
    Why switch to a VZ device if the Sprint device already works?

Speaking of which, do you want to get rid of your stinky, unreliable, horrible looking verizoned-Sprint device?
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy
    Finally, after waiting for six months since my Motorola Startac clip-on organizer attached to my Motorola starTac took a dump, I will be able to sync again with my Act! contacts.
    I am excited.
    Ordered Treo 600 from my corporate rep last Friday (9th) with the knowledge that it would not ship until the 12th which it did and I have the tracking number from fed ex and it is now about 45 minutes away (actually at 7:39 am this morning the 13th)
    I paid 449 w/ 2 year sub less 100 because I have had this startac for ever, for a net of 349. Comes with a pouch, charger/sync, and maybe more.
    I am not sure what I am getting other than it is called a treo 600. I believe that it is the same as what sprint has been using except that of course it will have the verizon symbol and will work on the verizon network.

I will report back shortly after I have opened the box. Usually the come by aT 9:30 WHICH IS ONLY TWENTY MINUTES!!! I AM READY!

Curt
    it should be silver too

let us know!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by curtarmy

Curt

A watched pot never boils .... and............. a watched street never has a fed ex truck with a treo.

Still waiting.. must be palmone / verizon overloaded fed ex.

Curt
    Me Too - Fedex says package is on truck for delivery by 3PM!

Our office usually gets hit before noon by Fedex, but of course not today.
    what's the bet that you guys will end up with....an I600, or some LG600-type phone or something? We need a pool - will they receive an actual Treo600 or will it be something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Well folks it is NOT just Business customers getting the Treo 600. Just called back to 611 and got a tracking number for my Fedex delivery. Tracked it on Fedex and it will be in my hands by 3PM tomorrow.

I am going to call and thank the rep I spoke with today as it was the third call I made that actually got someone willing to place the order for me. I will ask if I can give her number to others that want the Treo on VZW.
    Are you able to give out the reps name and number? I called my B2B rep and he says he still can't get me one. I am getting really pissed . I am out West and he now acknowledges the SKU exists but he says inventory is 0. Any information would be helpful.
  18.    #58  
    My Treo from Verizon arrived now!!
    Confirmed price:

------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 11:23 AM
    Subject: RE: Price Plans

The Treo will be billing to your account and the cost was $249.99 plus taxes.

-----------------------------

Boy am I glad my 2 year agreement ended!
    How were you able to get $249.99 ? Even with the $100 discount, the lowest should be $349.99, no ?

And what's this "spiff" people are talking about ?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast