1.    #1  
    Michael Ducker here are the confirmed VZ release dates for the Treo 600 as you requested. They just got posted this morning. I also sent you an e-mail with the same jpeg. Hope you all like it
    Last edited by Thisshouldbeme; 07/09/2004 at 12:27 PM.
    i can't access the jpg
  3.    #3  
    sorry guys i had to remove it. I got a call from Verizon. Can't post that stuff.
    so when is the cofirmed date?
    TEASE!!

What's up with that?!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Just left the verizon wireless store in Marlboro, NJ

The sales staff said Monday July 12th, ON LINE ONLY...They do not carry "smartphones" in stock.

This was the case when they had to order my Samsung i600 for me when it came out.

So get on the phones first thing Monday morning...looks to be a long weekend.
    what did the jpeg state? did it confirm pricing, rebates?
    BlackBerry 7750 was also only available online when it was first released. Corporate stores did not carry them. As a matter of fact, they still may not.

Quote Originally Posted by JawsNJ
    Just left the verizon wireless store in Marlboro, NJ

The sales staff said Monday July 12th, ON LINE ONLY...They do not carry "smartphones" in stock.

This was the case when they had to order my Samsung i600 for me when it came out.

So get on the phones first thing Monday morning...looks to be a long weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    BlackBerry 7750 was also only available online when it was first released. Corporate stores did not carry them. As a matter of fact, they still may not.
    I have never seen one at a verizon store.
    Exactly. The Treo 600 will probably follow the same distribution scheme - but then may actually be available later on at the verizon store as well.

Looks like I'll be an early riser on Monday morning!

Quote Originally Posted by citi
    I have never seen one at a verizon store.
    Initial debut ONLY FOR exisiting corporate customers this Monday (IBM, JP Morgan,etc.) NOT the general public.

Will be available the following Monday, the 19th, to the general public by telephone.

Seperate allocations of inventory have been made. Supply will be sufficient for both exisiting and new customers.
    800-2-JOIN-IN may be swamped on Monday Morning with Treo orders - get it in early.

I am hearing that this is the Corporate account release date and the rest of us would get it on July 19th. I would bet August before you see it in the retail stores
    It's on the front page. July 12th: B2B, July 19th: nationwide retail launch. Thank you thisshouldbeme.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff