Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I was speaking with one of the Data Customer service reps this morning at VZW, he has seen the phone and thought it was released. He attended a demo on it recently.

I think this month VZW will finally see the treo.
    Just for fun, Dial 1-877-426-3777 option 1, option 1, option 5
    Cool!

Whether it's just being supported for B2B or not, it sounds like it's being supported!
    I just thoght it sounded encouraging.
    Quote Originally Posted by rvwink
    The question is whether Vz has been able to negotiate a lower purchase price for the Treo 600 a bit earlier than the discounts would normally have started. My guess would be yes, which will allow them to offer generous discounts to get users to sign up. Perhaps the Vz delay in introducing the product was that Plmo had to free up enough supply to agree to make the Vz Treo 600 at the reduced price...Clearly there is room to sell the Treo 600 at a lower price point.
    According to this the pricing is as bad as any other carrier - maybe worse according to a later post in the thread:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53449
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    According to this the pricing is as bad as any other carrier - maybe worse according to a later post in the thread:

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=53449
    Verizon also charges more for their plans. It's $45/mo. for the unlimited data with a voice plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin0306
    Just for fun, Dial 1-877-426-3777 option 1, option 1, option 5
    How can these guys have a message like this if the phone is not available? The waiting game sucks!!!!
    Calling That Number at PalmOne Tech support and following those options the number they give you to call is actually Sprint tech support not Verizon!
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    Calling That Number at PalmOne Tech support and following those options the number they give you to call is actually Sprint tech support not Verizon!
    not when I did it...got Verizon support

get to the carrier menu and you'll be given verizon as an option
    Yes, given the Verizon option, listen to the number they give you to call (for direct support from Verizon) write it down and dial it - you will get Sprint Technical support!
    Check out the screen shots......good list of features and of pricing for one year ($499.99) and two year ($449.99) contracts.

http://www.slashphone.com/73/651.html

Any day now.....

-Istvanor
    Yes, given the Verizon option, listen to the number they give you to call (for direct support from Verizon) write it down and dial it - you will get Sprint Technical support!
    That is nuts! Are those palmone people just messing with our heads.
    I just checked it myself. Now THAT'S funny!!!!!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I just left the Verizon Store, the rep who has sold me 7 phones in the past including the Samsung i600, told me the Treo 600 will be avaliable on Moday July 12th, online only.

They do not carry the "Smart phones" in stock.

The Palm rep (who lives close to the store, as I was told) Was on site Monday with the Treo, so the Verizon wireless sales team could get to know the product.

The rep said it was very cool, and seemed very sure of the July 12th date.

One can only hope. I placed a call to the sales line and the phone rep told me to call back on Monday. (Just happens to also be the 12th)

I looks to be a long weekend...
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Of course, I understand the reason behind it, if it's in fact what's going to happen.

I'm just surprised Palm would make all new housings for a second CDMA model. All the GSM carrier's have the same color housings right? In any case, I think it's good for Verizon users. I always liked the silver color better.
    Not true! Orange (UK, France, etc.) has their GSM treos in charcoal, not silver.
    Yeah, I know.

I guess I should have clarified my statement by saying "all the U.S. GSM providers have the same color housings."
    I just got off an American Airlines plane and there is a palmOne ad in the latest issue of American Way for the Treo 600 that INCLUDES the Verizon logo (in addition to ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, Cingular)
    Tried to Call VZW this morning and upgrade to Treo 600 - no go. Anyone else get it? If so post who you spoke to to help the rest of us out.

Thanks,

Mark
    Business day hasn't really begun at 6 am. Try in a few hours, perhaps their systems will be refreshed and updated by then.

Tried to Call VZW this morning and upgrade to Treo 600 - no go. Anyone else get it? If so post who you spoke to to help the rest of us out.

Thanks,

Mark
    IT BETTER BE LOL but now a thought to everyone go with the v710 or the treo!?!!!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast