1.    #1  
    I have a friend in New York City that is a Treo 300 user. Recently, his Treo 300 broke and he said Sprint replaced it with a Treo 600. Has this happened to anyone else? Sprint has always replaced my Treo 300 with a Treo 300 in the past, but I haven't had a problem in the last 9 months or so, and things could have changed since then.

Sprint always makes a big deal about saying that they will replace your phone with one of similar capabilities, and if Treo 300 stock is low, maybe the Treo 600 is the only phone they've got available with similar capabilities?

This happening to anyone else? Is there any SprintPCS customers out there who have had their Treo 300 replaced with a Treo 300 and not a 600 in the last 2 weeks or so?
    I was able to get full credit ($400) for my Treo 300 towards the purchase of my 600 after having the 300 replaced twice.
  3.    #3  
    They've already replaced my Treo 300 twice but never mentioned anything about refunding my money. Maybe I should ask?
    there's nothing to loose by asking... The worse they can say is no, but imagine if they do say yes!