1.    #1  
    Anyone know for sure what kind of default warranty we get with the Treo 600 from sprint? I've had mine for less than a year and just developed a large white splotch on my screen, as if pixels are dying. I really don't want to make a claim with lockline for this. I am hoping sprint would cover it under some sort of warranty. I purchased this unit 10-19-03.
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
    This is from Sprint's website:

Warranty Information

The manufacturer of your phone offers a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase. To replace your phone under the manufacturer's warranty, a Sprint Store technician must verify the defect.

To locate the nearest Sprint Store, dial *2 on your PCS Phone, say "Store locator," and follow the instructions; or go to our online Sprint Store locator.

(Note: Warranties are exclusive to the manufacturer and only allow for same-model exchanges. Sprint has no liability in connection with the manufacturers' acts and/or omissions.)
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I had the same issue on two of my Treo 6's. I returned both to the nearest Sprint store. The first time they replaced it on the spot. The second time they mailed me a replacement one in the mail and sent back the old one.
  5.    #5  
    ahh... thank you so very much. I am currently traveling so I didn't have handy access to this info.
    I thought I had one of the best treos because I never had any sort of defects before. I guess the old saying about beer appliies to our treos as well. '"You don't buy a beer (Treo), you just rent them."
  6. OJM
    The mic on my Treo 600 just stopped working (have to use a headset to make a call). I bought the phone from Sprint in November (ordered over phone and received by mail). I am concerned about turnaraound time and would like to receive a peplacement on the spot. Are most Sprint retail stores willing to exchange the phone? If so, do you need to bring your box, receipt, etc? Finally, I live in Brooklyn, New York and generally go to the Manhattan (42nd Street) or Brooklyn (Montague Street) locations. Anyone have experience with these locations re returns???

All info is appreciated!
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    OJM,

All you need to do is bring your phone. My experience is the same as damigs. Once they replaced it on the spot, another time they gave me a prepaid UPS envelope, overnighted me a refurb treo and I put my old one in the enevelope and mailed it back.