1.    #1  
    You can't download most premium content directly to the Treo 600 like you can all other Sprint PCS Vision phones. I confirmed this with Sprint today.

So MobiTV doesn't work.

And Real doens't work.

And CNNtoGo doesn't work.

Etc etc etc.

Sprint designed their network to download premium content directly to their Vision phones, yet PalmOS on the Treo 600 requires downloading to the PC and then hotsyncing. Now there are some exceptions to the rule...some Games, and all ringtones work....and some applications....but most of the Premium services are unavailable for the Treo 600....Sprint doesn't tell you that on the web site.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I was told by a mobitv rep a while ago that it would work on the Treo 600, and the reason they didn't launch it on that phone is because they did not think there was enough interest in the Treo 600 community (since it IS targeted towards business professionals)
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe
    I was told by a mobitv rep a while ago that it would work on the Treo 600, and the reason they didn't launch it on that phone is because they did not think there was enough interest in the Treo 600 community (since it IS targeted towards business professionals)
    I really wish they would allow us to have mobi tv.