1.    #1  
    Looks to be the best deal out there - $639 less, $120 from Amazon, less $100 from Sprint (one year contract) for a total of $419.

Thanks in advance,

JC
    Bought 2 from Amazon, activated on Sprint with no issues. Received rebates from both Amazon and Sprint in a timely manner. This was back at the beginning of the year when the net cost after rebates was $250.
    2nd that - Amazon was fine (and cheap) for me.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Actually. Here is a secret.

I printed out info from Amazon and took it into local sprint store. I spoke to the manager and they honored the Rebate and special from Amazon. Ended up getting phone for $359.00 after taxes and instant rebates.

Good luck!
  5. MDK
    An even better secret...I took in Comp USA circulars, and my SPCS store Mgr agreed to get me into the T600 for $299 with 2yr Activation. No rebate hassles, etc.

Now...tell me how I can get the guy to spot me the phone WITHOUT new activation?
    I just re-upped for a 2 year, last year to get Unlimited N/W at 7pm. Seems to me, I could have bailed without a deactivation(I was long since off-plan), but I re-upped.
    Now I can't get any real benefit from it. :-( I want a Treo on my Existing plan.

Any creative thoughts?

Matt
    I ordered mine in January. Had to wait nearly a month because they were back ordered.

Then my problems have had to do with Sprint, since it took 3 weeks to get someone else's account with my SS number cleared up.

Been unhappy with Sprint, though. Getting the previous cleared up, getting sent to a store twice to get it activated. Turns out my home is on the edge of their service area, and the phone switched to a stronger roaming signal a couple times my first month, costing me an extra $30+ in roaming.

And I still haven't received my Sprint rebate yet. (I'm glad I decided to spend the extra $50 and commit to only one year).

I'll last this year out, and see if there is a nicer phone out next year. The 2 features I want added to the phone is a higher res screen (clearer fonts), and bluetooth. I don't know if any of these are in the cards. I would also hope that another vendor has a decent priced internet option. $15/month, or even $20/month, is doable. $50 or $80 isn't. Bluetooth would allow me to connect my larger handheld to the computer for internet access while travelling.