1.    #1  
    Ok i'm stuck on what to do with my phone. I've got a sprint branded treo on the verizon network. I am so sick of my phone resetting every freaking time I get a text message. I am also hearing a lot of negatives about the update. Also since I purchased the phone outright I don't really have any warranty on it if the phone gets screwed up during the update so what should i do? Is there any other way to fix the text message resetting as that is my only real complaint. thanks.
    If I remember correctly my SMS reset problem went away when I updated with 1.1. I'm still waiting to find out if 1.2 is ok for those of us who've switched our Sprint phones to verizon...
  3.    #3  
    well my phone has never been updated, it is a newer phone but it is running 1.0. If I could keep my phone from resetting so much and If i could get a little better signal this would be the ultimate phone. Don't get me wrong, I love this thing I'm just a little agitated with the sms resetting. I'm kind of stuck as to whether or not to update because if it messes up my phone during update I could be SOL and stuck with a broken phone.
    get the udater , get the updater and if that don't work replace it
    And if the update is worse that the previous version, then find the previous version and UPDATE! love those updates. Ben