1.    #1  
    PLAY YOUR PART IN PROSPERITY OF THE TREO!!!

SPRINT USERS
    1) GIVE VOICE COMMAND WIRELESS WEB...

2) ASK TO BE CONNECTED TO TECHNICAL SUPPORT...

3) ASK TECH SUPPORT TO PLEASE LOG COMMENT/COMPLAINT ON CONFERNCE CALL FIRMWARE FLAW AND CALL WAITING FIRMWARE FLAW

4) ALERT OPERATOR OF THE NEED FOR A FLASH/SEND-SIMILAR FUNCTION KEY!!!

Call waiting flaw- *once answered, the last caller number continues to show through out current call *once call waiting incoming call ignored, you cannot place any other call while on your current call, this could also lead to a tied line if u answer call waiting and "swap" back to original caller without the call waiting call completely hanging up (niether conference or quick use of other line)

conference call flaw- *once the conference/3way call is initiated... there is no way to release the 3rd party manually without ending the entire call all together.
    I believe this is a limitation with CDMA
    Is CDMA sprint? I have this problem, and it's very annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisW
    I believe this is a limitation with CDMA

Really? then why can virtually every other Sprint phone, like the Samsung my wife has function normally? or the many other sprint phones I had before the treo 600? why did the Samsung I330 pda palmos phone work correctly? CDMA limitation...BAH! Crappy firmware is the problem.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    agreed! i hate having to hang up on both parties to clear out my phone! start a petition and i'll sign!
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    This has always been the way it worked. If you want to hang up on one call, you have to hang up completely. After a few seconds, the live call rings back.

This is a limitation of CDMA (Sprint and Verizon) in that it only supports answer and end functions (or something like that, there was a lengthy post about this a while ago).
    not on my verizon phones i've used here in austin.... pushing the talk button puts the caller on hold, and you can come back to him after taking the 2nd call
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    This has always been the way it worked. If you want to hang up on one call, you have to hang up completely. After a few seconds, the live call rings back.

This is a limitation of CDMA (Sprint and Verizon) in that it only supports answer and end functions (or something like that, there was a lengthy post about this a while ago).

I hate to have to say this again, but this has nothing to do with the CDMA network. I have been wit Sprint for 7 years and have never had this problem until I got the treo 600. EVERY other phone I have had, and there have been like 10 of them worked like you'd expect callwaiting to work, This condition is inherent in this phone.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson