1.    #1  
    I just ran the updater on my Sprint Treo 600 and all went just fine. I did the hard-reset and then run updater and then restore routine and had no problems. However ... I did launch the Blazer browser before I restored my old data back on my device and I went to the home page and it came up with the Sprint page. I tried to see "My Account" and then check my usage and amazingly, it gave me my minutes used and minutes left in my account (I have not been able to get into that for months).

Then I restored my old data back on the phone and I am back to getting my old error at the Sprint page. Any ideas why? Is there something that was changed in the new Blazer browser that I lost when I restored my old data back to the phone?

Or perhaps the web address in Blazer has changed? Can somebody send me the .prc for the new Blazer they have on their device after the update? I don't want to lose my favorites but maybe I can just try replacing Blazer.
    I still have the error too. Wonder if it worked before I restored. Any Ideas, maybe a blazer file to delete?
  3.    #3  
    Yes, I think I blew it restoring the old Blazer over the new Blazer. Is there any way to just get the Blazer app without having to run the entire update again??
    On the GSM treo 600 blazer is in ROM which means a hotsync can not over write the program itself.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    I just ran the updater on my Sprint Treo 600 and all went just fine. I did the hard-reset and then run updater and then restore routine and had no problems. However ... I did launch the Blazer browser before I restored my old data back on my device and I went to the home page and it came up with the Sprint page. I tried to see "My Account" and then check my usage and amazingly, it gave me my minutes used and minutes left in my account (I have not been able to get into that for months).

Then I restored my old data back on the phone and I am back to getting my old error at the Sprint page. Any ideas why? Is there something that was changed in the new Blazer browser that I lost when I restored my old data back to the phone?

Or perhaps the web address in Blazer has changed? Can somebody send me the .prc for the new Blazer they have on their device after the update? I don't want to lose my favorites but maybe I can just try replacing Blazer.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws
    I did a hard reset and restored all but web cookies and we files. I kept web favorites. I also left out "Blazer_SPCS.prc" Which apparently isn't need anymore because I was able to go to palmgear's site. My sprintpcs account info now works.

Hope that helps