1.    #1  
    So besides IDO, who is taking the plunge?
    I need to go home and hotsync first.
    Can't wait.......
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 05/13/2004 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Wrong version number
  2.    #2  
    Curroius if the bug in the Pa1m One POP3 client is fixed (where it makes the EMail_libr_HsMp_BCB file get bigger and bigger untill you have no more memory)?
    i'm done. it's restoring my data as we speak.
    me too................lotsa data.............boy I had a lot of sh** on my treo!
    YEESSSSS. Im not at home but I do have my laptop, external battery, pdaNet, and some ballz
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I'm going to try it out my "broken" Treo that Sprint didn't take back...
  7.    #7  
    Awesome, keep the info flowing!
    Two things come to mind
    "The audio-quality reliability is enhanced" what is this addressing, the quailty of the sound, or it cutting in or out or buzzing?
    "The SMS application now supports Message Priority so that users can assign high or low priority to all outgoing messages. Additionally, all incoming messages now display high or low priority." How cooL!
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...int_v1_20.html
    Treo 600 Updater 1.20 (Sprint PCS)

Benefits of the software update include:
    • The palmOne POP3 email client has been incorporated into the Sprint ROM. The client has been preconfigured for the Sprint PCS POP3 settings.

• The browser now supports playback of voice memos that might be received with incoming Picture Mail messages.

• The browser now supports playback of inline MIDI ringtones.

• The SMS application now supports Message Priority so that users can assign high or low priority to all outgoing messages. Additionally, all incoming messages now display high or low priority.

• The audio-quality reliability is enhanced.

• The palmOne car kit now is supported.

• Browser has been improved to better handle redirect links used in conjunction with the Sprint download service.

• Software now reflects the new name of our company - palmOne.

System Requirements
    • Treo 600 smartphone

• Windows® 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or Mac OS® X 10.1 - 10.3.3

• HotSync® Manager 4.1.0 or greater (Windows), or 4.0 (Mac). This is part of the Palm™ Desktop installation included on your Treo 600 CD. Get the latest Palm Desktop and HotSync Manager.

• Treo 600 battery fully charged.

• At least 12MB/1,200KB (Mac) or 6MB/6,000KB (Windows) free memory on your Treo 600 (how to tell how much free memory you have). The free memory accommodates the update application on your device; the application will be removed from your device (and the memory freed) when the update is complete.

• For Microsoft Outlook® users who use PocketMirror®: PocketMirror version 3.1.2 or later. The installation CD for Treo 600 includes version 3.1.2, or you can download the latest version from Chapura.

• Must be installing the update on a computer with which the Treo 600 is synchronized (i.e. a user folder for the Treo exists on the computer).

• Must synchronize with your current user name. You may have several user names stored on your desktop computer. Make sure you synchronize with the user name on your Treo 600, or you will appear to lose data.
    I'm in reset-city. The second I hit the home button, it resets. Hey there's a new reset splash screen
    also, my screen isn't recognizing touch
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    also, my screen isn't recognizing touch
    run the digitizer
    Quote Originally Posted by digidep
    run the digitizer
    I can't because I can't get to the digitizer screen. the second i hit the home key, it resets but doesn't start the digitizer.
    Ack! Your scaring me. Im about to trying without full battery or a charger. No, I cant wait
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Are you using LauncherX? People that used LauncherX had that same problem with the last update, except the digitizer part. Hmmm. Ehhh, download done..... what the heck, Best Buy isnt too far from here Thats assuming they have one in stock...

*smacks self*
    I did a hard reset, restored from backup and I'm fine. Software Rev: 1.20-SPR
  15.    #15  
    YEs, get rid of 3rd party apps, or at least turn them off. I tried to do an update last time w/o a full charge and it would not let me..Go figure.
    Anyway, I'll most likely try tonight
    here's something I noticed during my problems. The digitizer that appears right after the update is in color but if you hit the reset, the digitizer screen is black\white. Anyone know why?
    Please use this thread to discuss: http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?p=341544
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff