1.    #1  
    I haven't been able to connect to Vision all morning here in Kingstowne, VA. Is anyone else having trouble?
    Originally posted by convbcuda
    I haven't been able to connect to Vision all morning here in Kingstowne, VA. Is anyone else having trouble?
    Haven't had any problems with Vision in Pentagon City, just BizCon (my earlier post).
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    No problems here in Falls Church.

cash70
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  4.    #4  
    It must have just been the section of Kingstowne/Landmark that I was in yesterday morning. I drove down to the Shirlington area at lunch and got a connection, but then when I got back to work, I couldn't connect until mid afternoon.