Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I am in the Plymouth MA area and all day until 4:30 I could not make a phone call or check e-mail. I spent a hour with Sprint on the phone 59 minutes on hold and all they could tell me to do was re-set my phone and then when that didn't work to take it into Boston, one hour away. I tried to explain to them that this was THEIR problem and not a problem with the phone (on two separate occasions I have lost the entire afternoon only to find out they had problems they would not admit to). I told them I was not going to take it back again to Boston just because they refuse to admit they may have a network problem and inquired about a refund so I could seek another provider since their service is so unreilable. As you can imange they would do nothing for me. Guess what??? It is now 4:36 and ten minutes ago everything started working again. How long do we have to put up with Sprint problems and BAD information. For over four weeks they refused to admit they had a blazer problem. How stupid do they think we are??? I pray for the day when verizon has a good phone to offer. Sprint may be cheaper but its definately not worth it.
    I get the feeling you haven'thad much experience with other carriers? Every cellphone carrierhas network issues, and based on FCC reports Sprint is far from the worst. That would be AT&T.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I am not upset at network problems I am upset at Sprint not admitting a problem and wasting days of my time!
    Have you ever talked with a Verizon service rep? Better yet...go into a Verizon store and try to get something other than a sales pitch out of the people who work there...