1.    #1  
    I performed the Sprint 1.1 Update for the TReo 600 and in the process the final step of Synchronizing the data back from Outlook 2000 the Synchronization stopped. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing happened. Resynched and all my data in Outlook was erased including 20 years of contacts.

When the upgrade is performed a copy of the TREo Data is temporarily stored somewhere. Doses anybody know the name of this file and where it is stored and how to recover it.

This is as you can imagine an absolute disaster
    bump
    I have no idea but I wanted you to know that someone at least replied to your post
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Check under your handspring directory and see if the contacts and calendar directories are still there. Hopefully they haven't been overwritten or something. I would advise you to copy and paste them to a safe place just in case. Also, goto your palm desktop and select desktop overwrites palm under the hotsyn prefs. You can specifically select to have contacts overwrite from the desktop. Hopefully the next time you sync the contacts will be restored to your treo...

P.S. For future reference, it vital you always do a separate backup (via backuman or whatever) independent of hotsync whenever installing news apps or prior to major updates...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions