1.    #1  
    Can anyone in Chicago (or surrounding area) get SMS to work on their T600 ??
    Originally posted by ratpk21
    Can anyone in Chicago (or surrounding area) get SMS to work on their T600 ??
    It is not working in Chicago yet. ETA is unknown.
    There's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Who would think that Second City would have SMS ?

Only with Treo600SMS from PDApps.
    NOPE..................3rd largest city in the country....no SMS....!!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Second City isn't a referece to population......
    Still nothing in Chgo. If I receive a txt msg it will go to SMS & I can view it from there but I can not respond from it, I have to go to "Short Mail" to respond. Very annoying, specially when you don't have the number on the shortmail quick list.
    In a thin section it often exhibits a fluidal structure, marked by the arrangement of microlites in the lines of the flow of the molten mass.
    Rock Island, Ill has SMS.....

Milwaukee has SMS

St. Louis......has SMS

Detroit....has SMS

Indianapolis....has SMS.

I wonder what the problem is?......Especially since Sprint markets so heavy in this area???

IGO
    I dunno and I am really getting anooyed at them for this. I live near chicago in South Bend IN and we still dont have it. I am about realy to call and chew someone out. Not that it will do any good.
    Blonde

I agree........alot of the smaller metro areas are getting it around the country. I heard Milwaukee, Wisc and Rock Island Il. have it......This is utterly crazy..........

IGO
    CHICAGO CAME ONLINE JUST AFTER MIDNIGHT......YIPPIE!!

IGO
    Working in Northbrook, IL
    Originally posted by obsdn
    Still nothing in Chgo. If I receive a txt msg it will go to SMS & I can view it from there but I can not respond from it, I have to go to "Short Mail" to respond. Very annoying, specially when you don't have the number on the shortmail quick list.
    Try it now....CHicago is online!!

IGO